Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Floyd Mayweather ducked a rematch with Conor McGregor in an octagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the hell wanted to see that other then UFC fans?

Comment

Floyd was just advertising paddy Power a sponsor, and keeping his own name/brand relevant in news.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Stop it. Prime Floyd doesn't beat Connor in his own sport. Don't be a groupie please. You sound like one right now.

Its 2 different sport. Conor was p4p in his sport.

Man you groupies are funny.
        Floyd is just the better athlete of the two. Much more discipline and refined on his craft. And Conor is master of none.
        Have you seen him fight in the ufc? He boxes.

And that’ll play easily to Floyd’s strengths.
        How do you think that fight goes prime to prime? He kicks floyd in the head and then he gets KOed?

I mean atleast break it down man.

Anyways its just my opinion. If conor is an expert in taking down or kicking or submission then i’d support the ufc fighter. But then he boxes. Anyone who boxes the boxer in ufc loses.

I dont even like Floyd here

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          Nurmagomedov is gonna RIP his fooooking neck off, Then whatever is left of him & his silly fan base can ask for a fight nobody cares abooooot
          I don't know. I was leaning towards him until his last fight and his standup is trash. I can see him rushing in to take Mcgregor down and getting hit with something to put him on his back.

Comment

Working...
          X