Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather tops the sports rich list again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    LMAOOO. Now THIS is what you call salty
    Believe me... he does care, enough for him to reply

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
      He killed the list! That was a very well calculated risk by Mayweather.
      Still maintain he is the richest boxer ever.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
        We're all playing the same game aren't we which is getting money. So surely anybody can see the significance of that. Even you madsweeney
        I care how much money I make, not some other dude that I have zero connection to but hey, I get it, some people need to live vicariously through others.

Comment

Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
          The Main PPV Fights have, which were Canelo-GGG and in this case which we were talking about is Mayweather v Mcgregor. UK Money was pennies on top for Mayweather v Mcgregor."UK fans thinking cos we got 90K people in stadiums, we can compete with the big boys in the US"- you guys are so cute.
          UK fights are making more than US. Only Canelo can make more. UK boxing is taking over. You know it.

Comment

The funny part is where Messi and Ronaldo along with Lebron had to actually put in work and sweat the drops for their dough.

Mayweather just went for a walk in the park. And still killed the list. Crazy!!

Comment

That's why it was a heist. The world's best boxer beats man who had never boxed before lol.

Comment

Mayweather is 1 fight away from $1 billion in earnings.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  UK fights are making more than US. Only Canelo can make more. UK boxing is taking over. You know it.
                  Taking over what ? Boxing is a small sport in the US- Joshua was still offered 50M to go to the US which is double anything he ever makes in England. Eddie Hearn is too scared to let his golden goose go..

Comment

Something tells me McGregor is laughing hard when he looks at that list ...

Comment

Again floyd did not make 285 million.

That is how much he had to split with conor after cable companies and networks took their combined 55%..

So floyd probably made 185 million before taxes and haymon fees.

Prolly netted around 100 million.

Still damn good.

Comment

Working...
                      X