Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. getting himself bodied by Sugar Ray Leonard on social media.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I don't see them. Post the link to this post. Butthurt? Who's butthurt? Should post links with posts, now we know why you didn't. FAKE.

Get Floyd's nuts out of your mouth.

Comment

So, is it actually friendly banter?
      Floyd saying something like "yall is easy work" to the public seems like a really moronic thing to do. I'm guessing (hoping) it was part of a chain of playful things they're exchanging? Otherwise, he just sounds like a clown there.
      What's the story here?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Floyd saying something like "yall is easy work" to the public seems like a really moronic thing to do. I'm guessing (hoping) it was part of a chain of playful things they're exchanging? Otherwise, he just sounds like a clown there.
        What's the story here?
        Floyd is dumb and posts dumb ish online. Safe in the knowledge that he has an army of Larrys and Robbie Barretts to jump in like Captain Save-a-Hoe.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if this was real when you consider FM even dissed Ali for the dope a rope and wouldn't even acknowledge he was great. BTW not a legend if you have to KEEP REMINDING PEOPLE AND YOU HAVE NO FOTY OR CLASSIC FIGHTS!

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
            Floyd is dumb and posts dumb ish online. Safe in the knowledge that he has an army of Larrys and Robbie Barretts to jump in like Captain Save-a-Hoe.
            THANK YOU! I thought I was being paranoid and it was just me...Robbie Barrett must be some autobot.

Comment

Get Floyd's nuts out of your mouth.
              congrats you posted a picture. Where's the comments? FAKE.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                What's the story here?
                I don't think it's playful. I think he resents people keep bringing up their names. If he had his way they would be purged from all history books and only his name stands. MASSIVE EGO.

Comment

Floyd will learn humility when facing his own mortality. He will be very humbled yet panicked when the time comes.
                  Last edited by PsychoPat; 12-26-2017, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    congrats you posted a picture. Where's the comments? FAKE.
                    Click the picture and it takes you to the official Instagram... are you for real? Look at the comments. They had that little exchange a while back and ever since there's been fanboys like yourself arguing amongst themselves in the comments. You would probably need to scroll about 1000 comments back to see it. I won't be doing that for you.

Comment

Click the picture and it takes you to the official Instagram... are you for real? Look at the comments. They had that little exchange a while back and ever since there's been fanboys like yourself arguing amongst themselves in the comments. You would probably need to scroll about 1000 comments back to see it. I won't be doing that for you.
                      Of course you won't because it's fake. Maybe they were fooled by the same fake pic you posted?

Comment

Working...
                      X