Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner dropping to 135 after Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't see Broner dropping back to 135. It is that simple, in my eyes.

Comment

I always thought he's frame would be perfect for a 140 pounder he always looked bigger than hes oponnents fight night

Comment

Ayways, I doubt this happens. I do think Broner will move down to 140 though. If Broner moved down to 135, I would hope it's for a fight against Burns/Vazquez.

Comment

I don't see him coming down for a 135 fight unless he pulls another Escobedo.

I'm interested to see his weight and hopefully fight night weight against Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            I don't see him coming down for a 135 fight unless he pulls another Escobedo.

I'm interested to see his weight and hopefully fight night weight against Paulie.
            You won't. They don't do fight night weights in New York.

Comment

broner=MAYWEATHER

Broner is doing what mayweather is doing. They wont fight real champions lucas will beat him bad.

Comment

What the hell... Broner said before he won't go back to 135.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  What the hell... Broner said before he won't go back to 135.....
                  What's wrong with this forum. Its way better if he goes back to 135.

Fight Figueroa, Gamboa, Burns, Vasquez, Crawford THEN! move up and fight all the tops 140 fighters.

He's 23 what's the rush?

Comment

Doubt it. Figueroa is also with Al Haymon. Broner will vacate which will give Figureroa a chance to fight for the full title in his next fight,.

Comment

This is what I said when I heard he was moving to 147.

He has unfinished business at 135.

Comment

Working...
                      X