No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Pacquiao Meeting and Lomachenko's Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
    Not interested in a Loma Vs. Pacquiao fight at all to be honest. (Trilogy is already on)
    Would much rather watch Manny go solo & challenge the big fish in other promos.

Vs. Thurman
    Vs. Porter/D. Garcia winner
    Vs. Mikey Garcia
    Same here. Dont want to see Pac with Loma, Broner, or Khan. Would love to see Mikey, Thurman, Garcia if he beats Porter, Even Spence to pass the torch. Not interested in Crawford-Pac either. Is it me or is it possible to see Pac -Canelo in Decmber at a Catchweight. ? I know both supposedly could have dates in December. ?

Comment

How can anyone take Steve Kim seriously as a boxing journalist when all he does is call Bob Arum, and allow Bob Arum to use him as a mouthpiece to get his narrative across.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
        How can anyone take Steve Kim seriously as a boxing journalist when all he does is call Bob Arum, and allow Bob Arum to use him as a mouthpiece to get his narrative across.
        He probably hopes that he can fly under the radar and that no one notices that he is a shill.

Comment

I can't wait for Uncle Bob to announce Mike Alvarado vs Manny Pacquiao in December.

Comment

Nahh. Diva Loma doesnt want Manny to fight at catchweight. He wants to drain a 40 year old Pacquiao by 12lbs before he gets the courage to get in the ring with Manny

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              Dont worry, by the time the fight happens Loma fans will say those opponents are elite level boxers
              You are against unifications in boxing?? It can only make the Mikey fight bigger...if he doesnt get ruined by Spence

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                So basically the plan for Loma is to fight the winner of pedraza vs beltran and then to fight a 40 year old washed up fighter. Yeah, and I'm sure Mikey is the one who's ducking Loma.
                No that washed up fighter is retired... He won't come back... And Mikey won't even mention Loma's name...

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  So basically the plan for Loma is to fight the winner of pedraza vs beltran and then to fight a 40 year old washed up fighter. Yeah, and I'm sure Mikey is the one who's ducking Loma.
                  Washed up? No way. Why do you think Loma and Mikey Garcia is avoiding fighting Manny Pacquiao? Exactly, they're afraid of him beating them

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
                    I can't wait for Uncle Bob to announce Mike Alvarado vs Manny Pacquiao in December.
                    You will be waiting for a very long, long, long time buddy

Comment

Originally posted by rmd22360 View Post
                      Washed up? No way. Why do you think Loma and Mikey Garcia is avoiding fighting Manny Pacquiao? Exactly, they're afraid of him beating them
                      yeah, I'm sure they fear a guy who couldn't even beat Jeff Horn.

Comment

Working...
                      X