Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Will Be Tougher Fight For Me Than People Think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Will Be Tougher Fight For Me Than People Think

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder does not expect an easy fight when he steps in the ring with Tyson Fury in a potential fall showdown. Fury made his return from a two-and-a-half-year absence against Sefer Seferi in June, the Briton comfortably recording a fifth-round victory in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-13-2018, 06:49 PM.

Of course he is and will most likely win let alone be tough .

Comment

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Will Be Tougher Fight For Me Than People Think

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder does not expect an easy fight when he steps in the ring with Tyson Fury in a potential fall showdown. Fury made his return from a two-and-a-half-year absence against Sefer Seferi in June, the Briton comfortably recording a fifth-round victory in Manchester.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Fury can't punch through wet paper, shouldn't be that hard for you Beyontay.

Comment

Not to be taken lightly for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Of course he is and will most likely win let alone be tough .
            Since in your opinion fury will most likely win, how much credit does wilder deserve if he pulls off the victory?

Comment

Why would people be thinking Fury wouldn't be a difficult fight for you Wilder? Because he has only had 1 fight in 3 years? Is it because the guy has been in and out of rehab 3 times in the past 3 years? Could it be that the guy has also had a mental breakdown due to his drug use?

You know why you are looking in Fury's direction, no one is fooled. Now, WHERE IS THE SIGNED CONTRACT?????

Comment

Maybe Fury, pre depression, would give Wilder problems but I couldn't see him being able to avoid that right hand for the whole fight. This version of Fury will get annihilated and probably early.

Comment

I don't think this current version of Tyson Fury will give Wilder too many problems but its good that he isn't underestimating him I guess.

Comment

Nah! wide looping punches are Jigglypuffs downfall, Fury's movement may limit some of Deontays offense but sooner or later Tyson is going to get his head taken by windmills.

Comment

Working...
                    X