Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: In Their Prime, De La Hoya Better Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's resume is better than Oscar's but I've never understood why people think he's unbeatable in hand 2 hand matchups, especially against welterweights. I'd take a Prime Oscar over Floyd at welter anyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      It's cool u think or want to believe that but let's say you in a situation where you have to bet all your money on the outcome of a fight between prime Oscar or Shane vs Floyd... If your money is not on Floyd the you dumber than I thought!

You forget that even a 39 years old version of Mosley had Floyd in huge trouble!.

If that were to have happened with a young version of Mosley, Floyd would have been in worse trouble than that …. and to me, that meant KO!

At 135, Mosley was bad a$$. All he did was KO just about everyone at that weight class.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        why does Floyd not get the "OLD " pass ever?? he was 37 when he beat Maidana 2 times and 38 when he beat Manny..at 38 he was still p4p#1 and lineal champ at 147 and 154....and Mosley was rusty??? Floyd had 1 fight in almost 2 years before he fought Mosley

Seriously? Floyd's fight was more recent than Mosley and he was not 39 years old!

Floyd vs Maidana? You just said why.
        He was active and was P4P#1 and champ at 147/154. Yet Floyd almost made a cherry pick that went bad!!! Luckily for Floyd, the Vegas judges didn't give Maidana any credit in that first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Another gay dude coments^. So many gays round here, no wonder you dudes catching these L's left & right....LOL
          Nothing is more ghey than a phlomo’s love of their master...overrated track and field star scared to throw

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            You are seriously, seriously wrong here. To the point I wonder if you actually watched the fight. Mayweather didn't even run against Mosley, let alone let that one punch change his style completely. That's completely, indisputably inaccurate.
            Floyd changed right after this fight, he didn't go toe-to-toe ever again.

Mayweather had his chance to finally shut the critics up, once and for all Vs. Pacquaio but what do he do in that fight? He ran.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Settle down, it's just an opinion. Mayweather is 50-50 vs 90's Welters and he gets killed vs the 80's Welters.

Comment

• Castillo, maidana are class b fighter who beat floyd. Prime dela hoya will decapitate floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Castillo, maidana are class b fighter who beat floyd. Prime dela hoya will decapitate floyd.
                  Mosley too! At 135 Mosley won almost all by KO! I think there was just 1 that made it to the 12th round bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Mosley too! At 135 Mosley won almost all by KO! I think there was just 1 that made it to the 12th round bell.
                    Pay me the points that you owe, bltch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Agreed. mosley at 135 was too much for floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X