Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller's Promoter: Adamek Fight is NOT a Mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adamek is being used for his drawing power in Chi... period that's it.
    The fight is a showcase for Miller so the AJ fight can pop off in April after that fake run-in at the press conferance in NY.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Does anyone actually give Adamek a chance to win this fight?

On paper, it's a mismatch..but what if Miller is out of shape and Tomaz is super hungry to win this fight?

I'm sure Adamek is not considering himself as "an opponent" and he's likely not fighting because he needs the money. Maybe he'll surprise everyone
      I agree. Yes he got laid out by Molina but he was winning that fight comfortably. He won 3 straight against journeymen & got some rounds in. He will have to be very savy & on his bicycle. He believes he can win this fight. He will be in great shape ready to go 10 or 12 rounds. The big question is if he can avoid getting caught on the ropes. His punches won’t hurt Miller so he will have to be on the move & outworking him for the duration of the fight. If he gets cornered he will be in real trouble. I have Miller as the favourite but Adamek has a lot of experience. I’m actually interested in this fight.

Comment

If you have to spend any amount of time or effort on trying to convince people that your fight is a mismatch, then it's probably a mismatch

Comment

On paper, it's a mismatch..but what if Miller is out of shape and Tomaz is super hungry to win this fight?

I'm sure Adamek is not considering himself as "an opponent" and he's likely not fighting because he needs the money. Maybe he'll surprise everyone
          he gon die

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            I agree. Yes he got laid out by Molina but he was winning that fight comfortably. He won 3 straight against journeymen & got some rounds in. He will have to be very savy & on his bicycle. He believes he can win this fight. He will be in great shape ready to go 10 or 12 rounds. The big question is if he can avoid getting caught on the ropes. His punches won’t hurt Miller so he will have to be on the move & outworking him for the duration of the fight. If he gets cornered he will be in real trouble. I have Miller as the favourite but Adamek has a lot of experience. I’m actually interested in this fight.
            Put it in context, it’s 2018 Adamek has lost to domestic level Molina by KO three years ago now ? He looked gun shy versus Szpilka was it 3 or 4 years ago ?

I’d love to say this will be competitive, I’m gonna level though Adamek has always been my boy but he’s done, he was after the Vitali beat down six years ago.

Comment

Ducked Pulev to fight the corpse of a cruiserweight. WTF is going on with these american chumps?

Comment

I'm a big Miller fan but this fight is bogus. Adamek is old and small. "Big Baby" will crush this dude but so what? Hate to see these types of fights. At least Kownacki is fighting Martin who is no great shakes but a worthy opponent at this stage of Adam's career!

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                  If you have to spend any amount of time or effort on trying to convince people that your fight is a mismatch, then it's probably a mismatch
                  You hit the nail on the head!

Comment

Working...
                  X