Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Joshua is Nobody in U.S., I Want To Punch His Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Who cares where AJ wants the fight. He said guarantee him $50M, and he’ll sign the contract. He got his guarantee and back out. Citing, he wants the fight in the UK to be loyal to his fanbase. And was willing to take less money to do so. That’s a duck.
    The fight is not going on showtime in the US so the 50 million is void..Your deluded if you think aj is ducking,it’s wilder crying for more money and wilder has no say where the fight is..

Comment

Joshua’s more of someone in the US than him. We saw him knock out Klitschko on HBO.

Comment

Miller sounds like a Neanderthal saying I want to punch his face.

Comment

Stop crying Baby, you are with Matchroom, so you will get you ass beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Joshua needs to fight Wilder. He can retire if he's gonna keep tucking tail.
            He should just give up the world title belts Eddie bought him and focus on fighting for european only titles at the soccer ground he hides in.

Comment

Miller should be careful what he wishes for because he is built to be destroyed by Joshua

Comment

Joshua will turn Miller into a punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                  That “fat bastard” as you call it threw over 800 punches in his last HEAVYWEIGHT contest over a 12 round fight. NO HEAVYWEIGHT produces that volume of punches. I’d like to see you throw over 800 in a 24 hour period
                  Get back to me when he's HW champion of the world. I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    Get back to me when he's HW champion of the world. I'll wait.
                    I’m waiting for you to take issue with my statement. I never said he’d be champ however you called him a fat a@@ so give me the name of a single HW that can throw 350 punches over a 12 round bout let alone 800

I’ll wait

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      I’m waiting for you to take issue with my statement. I never said he’d be champ however you called him a fat a@@ so give me the name of a single HW that can throw 350 punches over a 12 round bout let alone 800

I’ll wait
                      How many did he land and against whom? A can. Do you think he can throw that many against Joshua? Hell no. And it doesn't matter how many punches he can throw, he's still a fat ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X