Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    This was hysterical. greenk sent.

Ether. No Vaseline.
    Damn lmao. Ether and No Vaseline lmfao...

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      I did fight J.O and i have the scar over my left eye to prove it !
      Soooo, now you are a pro fighter too?

Dude I try not to read your posts as it is because you my friend are a fanatic with a borderline obsession.

That’s one thing but someone claiming to be in the know and have such massive clout that they even knock out professional boxers too when its obvious you can’t fight by the video you yourself posted.

I will no longer waste time reading anything you write, no offense.

Comment

• Lennox is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Joshua’s team asked for 50 million, Wilders team called their bluff and said ok, and then it was something altogether different from Eddie Hearn. I’m not a fan of Joshua OR Wilder but I believe Wilder’s Team on this one. And I don’t blame Joshua personally. I think Hearn is the reluctant one in this situation. Which is why Lennox said what he said. Hopefully they both fight (1) day.

And we all know what happened with Bowe, he threw the belt in the trash instead of facing Lewis who earned the right to face Bowe. This quote below was from the New York Times back in 1992.

“Bowe, who still holds the World Boxing Association and International Boxing Federation belts, risked losing the W.B.C. title because he would not agree to fight Lewis, the winner of a W.B.C.-mandated elimination bout with Razor Ruddock in October in London. Instead, Bowe beat the organization to the punch by relinquishing the championship before it could be taken away.” New York Times 1992.

Comment

• joshua has it stipulated in his contract he never has to fight outside the UK british refs british judges

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            hearn sent a contract over, whats he meant to do if the other guy wont sign?
            Hearn has to send a contract to Wilder that only a fool would turn down, which means it has to be for much more than $15.0 million. I think Wilder would take 60-40 in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
              Hearn has to send a contract to Wilder that only a fool would turn down, which means it has to be for much more than $15.0 million. I think Wilder would take 60-40 in a heartbeat.
              he would but hes not entitled to that amount.

Comment

• Originally posted by _rexy_ View Post
                don't forget, he also ko'd one of wilders previous opponents, and did a much better job at it too!
                lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  "I would have taken fifty million quicker than a heart-beat and gone through with any fight. But I never ducked anyone. "

Lewis you were offered 50 Million to fight Vitali in a rematch years later !

You did duck V.Klitchko bc you promised him a rematch , instead you went after RJJ then a shot Tyson attempt and six months after you fought V.K , he became your official mandatory and you DUCKED a.k.a you retired .

Of course this has nothing to actually do with Wilder ( maybe your jealousy of Joshua ), but didnt Wilder tell you hes the one that didnt sign the contract ?
                  Lol! that's the only thing you find to defend your ducker idol AJ? pathetic fake boxing fans, about this there's a boxing forum with real boxing fans? (I'm serious by asking so I will leave boxing scene immediately if yes) without morons & losers who need to have a fellow countryman (or even from the same continent) to be successful to feel better than the rest of the world? wake up bunch of losers, we are what we are individually

And the biggest morons are without a doubt the europeans with britheads at the lead d!ckh£@ds b! tch mouths liars who believe to be the best lol! just look at your ulgy/clowny faces to understand that you are more at the bottom than at the top!

I am not American, not black, but not Anti-US also.. and that crappy Anti-US thing is the biggest hypocrisy in the world, hypocrite as religions.. and for what? because losers can live without believing to be superior to other and the only way for them to believe that is to criticizes the best, and the best is the U.S.A! and that's why those hypocrite $h!t of anti-Americans live and breath U.S.A every single day of their f u c k ! n g life..
                  Last edited by BoxHec; 08-08-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                    When Finkel / Wilder did this after 30 fights were where you then Lennox ..

Shelly "which fighter is suing me for being ripped off today" Finkel ..

“Look, (Wilder) is a baby winning the title. It was his first title fight, they'll be a time for unification, they'll be a time for all those things, he could go and Povetkin (the No. 2 contender) in Russia and make $10 million,” Finkel said to the Tuscaloosa News. “It's not the right thing yet. Give him a couple of fights, maybe bring something back to Alabama. Let him develop just like any other athlete. They don't take someone who is a great college prospect and throw him right in. And this kid is a great prospect.”

Sign the contract Wilder April let's go ..
                    Who did Joshua’s ****** ass fight after he beat Martin lmao.!!!???

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      don't forget, he also KO'd one of Wilders previous opponents, and did a much better job at it too!
                      Lmmfao lol... Y’all are killing me today lol

Comment

Working...
                      X