Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez and Chavez Jr in negotiations for November rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
    The funny thing is that Sergio would probably be the favorite even after not fighting for 4 years & having bad legs. I don’t get why he wants to fight again though. Unless his health has improved to where he can move better in the ring than his last fight than I don’t get it.
    He's probably itching to go back as many athletes do even after they retire(They go back in another medium like coaching, commentating, managing, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Well, the cards poster has been released. Has the flags of all the fighters on the card. Mexican flags on there though, dont believe any Mexicans have been announced/rumoured for it

Interesting, would be a smart move imo. While I don't love the fights on this card, Hearn is getting guys that will be local draws, which is something you see a ton of in the UK but not in the US. I like that strategy for utilizing undercards and lesser fights, hope we see more of it here in the US, other than just in LA and NY.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Is Chavez vs Lee going to be on the first DAZN card?
        Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post

Hell Yeah I'm down for Chavez VS Lee!

Comment

Nobody wants to see that garbage lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            WTF is wrong with you pos.
            Whats wrong with me? I'm not the one being an attention hoe.

Comment

A very old and shot ex champ fighting a young ex champ who never was very good. It doesn't sound like much to get excited about.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Is Chavez vs Lee going to be on the first DAZN card?
                That article says possibly by new years. It didn't specify who would carry the fight.

Comment

If this happens whoever loses is going to be humiliated. If Chavez loses, he lost to an old cripple who's been retired for years. If Martinez loses, he lost to Chavez Jr., nuff said.

I guess thinking about it that way Chavez basically has nothing to lose, he's a joke already.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                    Whats wrong with me? I'm not the one being an attention hoe.
                    Attention hoe? how? Lol.

Comment

If its December they could be the co main event on pacquiaos undercard

Comment

Working...
                      X