Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-05-2018, 04:19 AM #41
Banned

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
King Arthur has a reputation beyond reputeKing Arthur has a reputation beyond reputeKing Arthur has a reputation beyond reputeKing Arthur has a reputation beyond reputeKing Arthur has a reputation beyond reputeKing Arthur has a reputation beyond reputeKing Arthur has a reputation beyond reputeKing Arthur has a reputation beyond reputeKing Arthur has a reputation beyond reputeKing Arthur has a reputation beyond reputeKing Arthur has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 126,869,309,353,735.06
stick this up your a55 lolol - Pretty Boy32 BecAuse you’re a b:tch - lfc19titles 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - lfc19titles Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybigblower View Post
Is that the one you damn near killed? Show some remorse.
No this was a stepfather my brothers dad who abused me. alcoholism/karma put him in the wheelchair he deserves it. The guy I had a fight with was my age when I was 17 and had scratched his nuts and put his hand under my nose saying this is what you're mum smells like. Either way they both got what they deserved bro.
King Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
adopting, babies, black, people, thoughts, white

User Tag List