Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Furious With WBC, Doubts Adonis Stevenson Bout Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
    Is he? Jack went life and death with Bute, Alvarez knocked him out in 6.

Jack overall is average and likely gets sparked by Stevenson like he got sparked by Edwards.
    Bute was roided up and was still getting beat

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      i like a guy who can point out snakes...this snake we caught to day has croc tears in his eyes...he's a special species
      Lmaoooo real clever my friend. Alvarez not fooling me

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        And evening with Mayweather and Stevenson! Such humble pleasant chaps! lol lolol lol lol
        "Superman in the building man"
        - A.S

Comment

Alvarez is a ****ing idiot. Why does he just reject the step aside money and force the fight. Your the MANDATORY you imbecile. We all know how the WBC and Adonis rolls but this is on Alvarez. He's the one accepting these BS step aside payments

Comment

The was mandated already stop complaining if you going take step aside money again what this would make third time?

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              The was mandated already stop complaining if you going take step aside money again what this would make third time?
              his promoter told the wbc he stepped aside for free once lol
              this would make his 2nd time taking money..
              and if u know the circumstances around him takin the money the first time u'll likely feel like the wbc should have just dropped him from the rankings instead of letting him wager his position

Comment

screw this dude
                i prefer chickenson vs jack

Comment

Paging Redd Foxx

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
                    As long as Stevenson gets his ass beat I don’t care who he fights. Badou jack is proven better than alvarez at this point so he has a better chance at beating him.
                    Exactly what we're all thinking lol

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Alvarez is a ****ing idiot. Why does he just reject the step aside money and force the fight. Your the MANDATORY you imbecile. We all know how the WBC and Adonis rolls but this is on Alvarez. He's the one accepting these BS step aside payments
                      Yvon Michael has a conflict of interest here as he promotes Stevenson and Alvarez. He likely prefers to get the extra cash and extend the shelf life of Alvarez.

Comment

Working...
                      X