Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Do you like or consider yourself a fan of both Errol Spence and Golovkin
Like neither 1 5.26%
Like both 14 73.68%
Like Spence not Golovkin 3 15.79%
Like Golovkin not Spence 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2018, 08:09 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2151 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,015,000,000,200,989,212,672.00
racist - Mr McDowell Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 
Default The Golovkin and Spence Fanclub...

Simple question - especially aimed at Golovkin fans but open to all. Do you like Errol Spence or consider yourself a fan?
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-21-2018, 08:19 AM #2
Boxing

Quoted: 15929 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 85,474,120,091,786,364,846,080.00
Total Points: 85,474,120,091,786,364,846,080.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 

If this thread was meant to prove something you shouldn't have named it "The Golovkin and Spence fanclub" because the majority of fans that aren't fans of both are not going to bother with it.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:19 AM #3
Lounge Quant

Quoted: 5071 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,000,899,405,260.38
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

dunno who he is
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:25 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
racist - Mr McDowell Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu No Message - ^lll 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
If this thread was meant to prove something you shouldn't have named it "The Golovkin and Spence fanclub" because the majority of fans that aren't fans of both are not going to bother with it.
You are perfectly correct. I am happy to change the title if we can agree on something more appropriate...

Umm... can you change thread titles on here?

And of course it was meant to prove a point - why the fuck else would I start a poll on something that I otherwise genuinely don't give a fuck about..

Last edited by Koba-Grozny; 01-21-2018 at 08:27 AM.
Old 01-21-2018, 08:55 AM #5
Interim Champion

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
FrankJack has a reputation beyond reputeFrankJack has a reputation beyond reputeFrankJack has a reputation beyond reputeFrankJack has a reputation beyond reputeFrankJack has a reputation beyond reputeFrankJack has a reputation beyond reputeFrankJack has a reputation beyond reputeFrankJack has a reputation beyond reputeFrankJack has a reputation beyond reputeFrankJack has a reputation beyond reputeFrankJack has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 73,944.67

I like them both. I think Spence is experiencing some of what Golovkin experienced in the early part of his career; in regards to being avoided by much of the top tier opposition. Spence is definitely in a better position, however, and didn't have to through Universum (I think that was the name) like issues as Golovkin did. Both do really good body work and work off the jab. Spence appears more responsible, defensively, though. I think in the same way that Canelo waited for the right time to fight Golovkin, Thurman may wait for the right time to fight Spence. Both also want to be undisputed in their division.

From what I've seen, though, Spence's team didnt build up Errol to the point in which they staryed saying he beats nearly everyone from one division down to two divisions up. If I remember right, Gennady's team made that claim a number of times but never came about to proving it and likely never will.

But, overall, I dont see any reason not to like either of these guys. I may not agree or like all of their fans, but that shouldn't always be a reflection of the fighter themself.
FrankJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:50 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,029,999,999,991,414,784.00
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

I like Spence. You can see him getting better in every fight. I thought he was a little too mechanical when I first started watching him. Now he's really putting his punches together. He's patient. He's getting slightly better defensively. He'll be a problem against anyone moving forward.

I've never been a fan of Golovkin, but I never considered myself a hater. He looked great against mediocre opponents and got the reputation of being a monster. I think he's a solid fighter but has flaws so I never bought into the hype.
HarvardBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:55 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6301 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,000,003,538,944.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
So, I take it you like both? Since you bothered with it

Welcome to the club, bro
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 10:03 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
John Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,669,332,637,335,420,928.00
Total Points: 10,669,332,637,335,656,448.00
For Finishing 2nd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation a poster with passion for the sport - jas One Time - Bughuul. Saving the day like Superman himself!! Cheers homey!! - Golovkin I respect you as a poster. Have a fresh 'n hot cup of Dunkin Donuts. Keep boss ballin big OG pimp. - punchr 
You can't have coffee without some baked goods. Here you go mate. - punchr Have a chilled one mate... - BoxingFan85 

There's no reason to not like both fighters. They both have fan-friendly styles, skill, punching power and seem like decent people outside the ring. You would have to have some kind of agenda to dislike either guy.
John Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 11:12 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Locke View Post
There's no reason to not like both fighters. They both have fan-friendly styles, skill, punching power and seem like decent people outside the ring. You would have to have some kind of agenda to dislike either guy.
Pretty much this. I honestly can't think of any good reason not to like 'em both.
Old 01-21-2018, 11:53 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4453 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,347,661,761,659,062,812,934,144.00
Total Points: 1,352,661,761,659,072,860,389,376.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

I am a huge fan of both boxers. I have been a fan since the first time I saw them fight just as I have always been a huge Canelo fan. Those are my 3 favorite boxers.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fanclub..., golovkin, spence

User Tag List