Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Easter: I'm Ready To Sign Contract For Mikey Garcia or Linares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    He best lose that pen...
    Or his team needs to hide it from him. Or he would be signing his sleeping papers.

Comment

For what, to get beat up, not on their class

Comment

Haha this guys crazy. Mikey would ruin him

Comment

How do these guys keep missing weight for title fights? Easter will fighting the winner of Comney vs. Luna! I don't think he really wants Comney again. Easter needs a KO in the worse way! Shafikov and Fortuna have made Easter Jr. look very suspect! Fortuna (DR) vs. Verdejo (PR) in Brooklyn! Make it happen!

Comment

They should be sending him the contract immediately. Easter gets stopped by Garcia and lose a wide decision against Linares.

Comment

Tell Mikey Garcia to sign the contract

Comment

Easter is totally delusional. He's definitely a victim of his own hype and favorable decisions. He won't be able to under perform and eke out a close decision against Mikey or even Linares because fighting like you did against Fortuna will get your ass knocked out!

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  lol you want easter jr to die???

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    Why? I hope you're not suggesting Mikey is avoiding Easter. Do you want to see Easter hurt bad?
                    Of course, if he takes on Mikey or Linares, he will be cashing out so I can understand that. Maybe he should make a unification match up before he gets beat by a non-title holder (should've already) and holds no cards whatsoever.

Comment

Don't even know why Mickey Mouse ducked this guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X