Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I fell in love with a woman who works at McDonald's (whole story & need help)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I fell in love with a woman who works at McDonald's (whole story & need help)

I always go to this McDonald's by my apartment. I go there to feel better about myself. A stormcloud has come over me, and fast food offers a glimpse of sunlight that momentarily quells the depression.

When it comes to women, I am lost -- lost in the darkness. So when she smiled at me, it drove me wild inside.

She looked at me and gave me a big, warm, comforting smile. If her smile was a person, it would have grabbed me and told me, "It's okay. We'll get through this."

So I went back to see her. Again and again.

Sometimes she was warm. Sometimes she was cold.

After a while she was only cold. Always cold to me. I could feel the fakeness in her smile. I knew she didn't like me.

I didn't give her time to miss me. I went to where she works every day.

Now she is distant and cold.

I still go there to get comfort food, but it's uncomfortable seeing her. Now when I interact with her it reminds me of how much of a loser I am. When I look into her eyes, I feel anxiety, regret, sadness, distress and discomfort. All I wanted to do was stretch her out.

When I see her all I can think about is tying her up and choking her out -- grabbing her ******* and smacking her ass. But sadly that door has closed. The sun has set on that situation.

Please help me. What should I do? I feel awkward and uncomfortable around women.
    Last edited by punchr; 11-27-2017, 02:33 AM.

have you tried stimulating your ass with your finger

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      You must be an expert.

Comment

What city is the McDonalds located in?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

I always go to this McDonald's by my apartment. I go there to feel better about myself. A stormcloud has come over me, and fast food offers a glimpse of sunlight that momentarily quells the depression.

When it comes to women, I am lost -- lost in the darkness. So when she smiled at me, it drove me wild inside.

She looked at me and gave me a big, warm, comforting smile. If her smile was a person, it would have grabbed me and told me, "It's okay. We'll get through this."

So I went back to see her. Again and again.

Sometimes she was warm. Sometimes she was cold.

After a while she was only cold. Always cold to me. I could feel the fakeness in her smile. I knew she didn't like me.

I didn't give her time to miss me. I went to where she works every day.

Now she is distant and cold.

I still go there to get comfort food, but it's uncomfortable seeing her. Now when I interact with her it reminds me of how much of a loser I am. When I look into her eyes, I feel anxiety, regret, sadness, distress and discomfort. All I wanted to do was stretch her out.

When I see her all I can think about is tying her up and choking her out -- grabbing her ******* and smacking her ass. But sadly that door has closed. The sun has set on that situation.

Please help me. What should I do? I feel awkward and uncomfortable around women.

Straight up stalker talk right there!

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
            Straight up stalker talk right there!
            The trouble is I can't get her out of my mind when I close my eyes at night.

There's a part of me that can't let go of the memory of her taking me to paradise with her smile.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
              You must be an expert.
              lmfaooooooo

Comment

Sing her some backstreet boys songs?

Comment

I think suicide is probably your best option.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X