No announcement yet.

AddiX confronts 1bad65, Sugar Adam Ali and Freedom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] AddiX confronts 1bad65, Sugar Adam Ali and Freedom

AddiX has had enough! Sugar Adam Ali gets the Trump rally going and AddiX goes on a verbal attack!

why the fuk did they start chanting

Comment

That was more awkward than a girl daring shaolin to whip it out.

Comment

Pfft, I go a lot harder than that.

Was funny to watch the ******s start chanting for no reason though.

Comment

where was the trolling doe? the little cuck sounded like he was about to cry with his low information garbage. his dick probably inverted when they started chanting.
          Last edited by John Barron; 05-30-2017, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Why does this little dicked Asian troll alt keep bringing up my name.

You live in your moms basement,.. it's a fact

No one gives a **** about you

Comment

video dude sounded like a nerd biatch anyway... funny how he had to tell them ill take a picture just to even try to ask questions.... what a dweeb.

Comment

The old dudes shit eating grin getting wiped out at the 10 second mark lol

Comment

That was a fail... they ignored him real quick... Trump Trunp Trump Trump Trump!!!! Doe....

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Why does this little dicked Asian troll alt keep bringing up my name.
                    Not sure about what you did to him, but this is normal for SafeSpace.

Once I got him to put me on ignore, which according to his own rationale is being 'handed an L', he's had it out for me like a spurned woman.

Of course he took me off ignore pretty quickly (gotta get that last word!), and after he went full Walter Mitty and said he beat up Cotto's cousins and I'd better be careful of his fighting prowess, I put the mental defective on ignore.

In the last couple months alone, I'd say he's started about 5 threads about me. It's an Internet version of Fatal Attraction.

Comment

Working...
                    X