Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it time these type of fights are stopped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So ggg can beat up bum after bum and you name yourself after him. Spence does it against slightly better comp and now we need to stop it. Typical dramashow garbage thread.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      Haymon fanboys don't care about the B side.
      They'll say things like, "Why do you want my guy to fight tough fights all the time?" "Boxing is a dangerous sport, they need soft touches every now and then."
      Meaning, they only care about the other guy's welfare.
      The Salkas, Karpencys, they're not human beings.
      This is a ******ed post. Hbo has been giving us this kind of mismatch for 3+ years and you say nothing. Spence beats up Petersen and now all the sudden it’s an issue.

You would be taken seriously if you came out this strong after canelo/Kirkland or ggg/monroe

Comment

There simply isn't enough top level fighters willing to fight each other.

If Spence was going to wait to fight a fellow top 147 fighter, he may not have fought at all this year. That's the reality of boxing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          I'm labeled as a "Golovkin Hater" but Wade was a mandatory
          And........

Comment

Yeah, we need more fights like Lomachenko/Rigondeaux. Everything was equal in that fight.

Comment

Honestly, I think what bothers me more is knowing the outcome of a fight before it begins. I'm not sure who actually gave Lamont a chance but I sure as hell didn't. That makes watching the fight feel irrelevant but I watch because I'm a fan.

When Spence fought Brook, the excitement was crazy high because of the uncertainly on every level.

I know he's having trouble getting guys to fight him but I sure as hell hope the next one doesn't immediately make me point at Spence again as a for sure expected winner. Not fun to watch.

Comment

Well, you whining so enjoy the only top 10 welterweight that's going to get in the ring with Errol besides Collazo!

The rest are waiting for Spence to start struggling with the weight or move up which will be very soon!

Comment

Spence had the options of staying busy and fighting the best possible opponent he could find or being inactive. There's nothing wrong with last night's match up when you take that into consideration.

Comment

Spence v Peterson was a horrible matchup..

Why isn’t Spence fighting Thurman?

Oh yeah, it’s boxing, fights are rarely even.

Anybody that thought Peterson had a chance and wasn’t a sacrificial lamb to be slaughter must be new to the sport

Comment

Working...
                    X