• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *tonymontana* View Post
    this is what happens when mexicans get online

we must build a wall around the internet
    lmfao!!!!!

Comment

I will be working on revision 2.0 soon.

Will post the css so anyone can use it too.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        This is what happens when Mexicans get online

We must build a wall around the internet
        I'm spic Jew Mexican, please help me understand how borders you never crossed but respect by convention, stolen lands mean somthing to anyone... I'm all ears..

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I will be working on revision 2.0 soon.

Will post the css so anyone can use it too.
          I know you don't need me to defend you lil brother.. You will slap the caca outta lil outta pocket putos... I'm sorry for striking back..

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Cc me so I rep and destroy lil racist putos sight unseen..

Comment

I'd most strongly ask you to cease and desist... Please

Listen and learn brother.. Pay deep attention, mata Paul. Homie... **** with me and I'm all in.. Check your self, I'll hack this ****ing sit erase and find putis, and think slowly before You rile me up to seek you at... No fake axx threats...

Respect... Respect ppl you and I worship homie... Step to me very lightly... Or any way you wanna dance..
              Last edited by Zaroku; 02-15-2018, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I'd most strongly ask you to cease and desist... Please

Listen and learn brother.. Pay deep attention, mata Paul. Homie... **** with me and I'm all in.. Check your self, I'll hack this ****ing sit erase and find putis, and think slowly before You rile me up to seek you at... No fake axx threats...

Respect... Respect ppl you and I worship homie... Step to me very lightly... Or any way you wanna dance..
                WTF
                was a joke for Mikey

Shut up zaroku before I ninja scroll your arse haha

Comment

WTF
                  was a joke for Mikey

Shut up zaroku before I ninja scroll your arse haha
                  I'll borrow against my bonus... I'll take an azz whopping for free..

How many times you, Tony been to Colombia?? I got photos of me in Colombia.. Tred very very lightly... I'll post up my name, my cases..... Let's deep dive.. I'm known.. Paul

I come from dues that would make Travellers cancel they collective tix.. P4p I'm loved by ppl who you would fear.. Let's post our identity... I'll seriously **** ppl up, did it before, and jaded plus Other mods are fixing to ban me.. Hit me up, want my home number? Larry and others vatos know it... In a deep diver.. Let's go homie.. Let's do it..

Comment

Let's dance... Hook me up with your punk axx... I'll get banned fron calling out Bish azz lil hoe azz trick putos.. I've posted my name, I ve spent time in Colombia... Let's post photos and dance.. I'll do my old azz best to come out on top... I'm gonna challenge you in at least three and a half languages... You seriously fvkve yo self up.. I'll pay you half my salary to attempt to whoop my azz.. Let's make it happen,, win lose or draw I'll bury you if I can..

**** all the bull shiet.. Stop disrespecting ppl you know nothing about... If you are any type of man, resoect ppl who do their best... Check yourself... You put your soft azz on my radar, and lil puto, I don't **** around.. Chin check yourself.. I'll get banned by ppl who know I don't **** around... Seriously, I'll take my chances.... Me vs you... Let's dance or stop talking shiet out your azz...

Comment

brah wanna be black so bad!!

Comment

Working...
                      X