No announcement yet.

Road rage gone wrong (caught on tape)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's pretty wild.

I feel bad for the driver in the white truck that flipped over. That assh0le in the car actually got less damage.

And the guy on the motorcycle escaped death more than likely. Hopefully he learns his lesson and not kick another car again. A lot of crazy, hot headed drivers on the road with no regard for anyone. Their pride and getting home early to jack off is more important to them than another person's life.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      Fxck you and sxck my sweaty balls you ******ed Gay f@ggot
      Your mom's a fat fxckin Neanderthal with hairy nipples and a beard her name is BigJoe and the fat bltch looks like this.....

Your dad's your uncle
      Your sister/wife is your cousin
      Fxckin uncledad sisterfxckin b@stard

Report that prick haha

That's enough. No more with this guy unless he starts it up with you again.

Please and thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Fxck you and sxck my sweaty balls you ******ed Gay f@ggot
        Your mom's a fat fxckin Neanderthal with hairy nipples and a beard her name is BigJoe and the fat bltch looks like this.....

Your dad's your uncle
        Your sister/wife is your cousin
        Fxckin uncledad sisterfxckin b@stard

Report that prick haha
        Yawn. Cant even spell **** correctly. fxckin is not a word. Keep getting mad, loser. Find a hobby, LOL. You gay boy. Remember, u started this. Im only reacting. Now move along, nothing to see here. I'm out....
        Last edited by HAMMER77777; 06-26-2017, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          What kind of delicate little hoe does one have to be to threaten actual legal action over some message board posts

And reports 30 posts in 24 hours??

Seriously holmes you might be the most delicate little b*tch I've ever crossed paths with on the damn internet, and that's saying something lmfao

this you, hammer?

U got it twisted, boy. I could care less about this ***. I'm just making an example out of him, so he Learns his lesson. Im a mod on sites like FLYERTALK, and he would have been banned at the first personal attack, if he did this there, at least temporarily. Second Time, he's out for good. Because I enforce the rules over there. Regardless, lets all move on here, this topic is old. Moving on....
          Last edited by HAMMER77777; 06-26-2017, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            That's enough. No more with this guy unless he starts it up with you again.

Please and thank you

Comment

• That's so awesome, hopefully we never find out who the biker is Ric-O Suave

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                I never been in a acident in my life.

did that dude put on the hazard lights or did they come on autoimatically?

lmfao you think if a dude is level headed to put the hazard lights on after a crash he would have had teh self restraint to let another dude drag him down to that behaviour lmfao
                Newer cars' hazard lights automatically turn on as soon as the air bags deploy.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  That's so awesome, hopefully we never find out who the biker is Ric-O Suave
                  Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

Comment

• The only road rage inducing thing I admit to doing is closing the gap on people trying to aggressively pass on the right. Particularly those douchebags that change lanes every 2 seconds (without signaling) cutting people off. If they're on my right and coming up on slower traffic in their lane and I know he's going to floor it and attempt to cut me off I speed up a little bit and force them to stay in their lane and brake.

I also brake check tailgaters, but only if it's really excessive tailgating to the point where it's dangerous or if I can see them looking down at their phone from my rear view mirror.

I always move over for motorcycles and give them extra space. It already sucks driving a car in California, I can't imagine how bad it is for motorcyclists.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                      U got it twisted, boy. I could care less about this ***. I'm just making an example out of him, so he Learns his lesson. Im a mod on sites like FLYERTALK, and he would have been banned at the first personal attack, if he did this there, at least temporarily. Second Time, he's out for good. Because I enforce the rules over there.

"making an example out of him"

Lmao dude shut your b*tch ass up. You ain't making example out of ****, hoe. Lame ass motherf**ker. Don't nobody give a f**k about you being a mod on those other sites. Over at FLAMERTALK you may be something but here you ain't **** but a peon. Ole hoe ass beeeeeeyatch. Toughen up, Susan.

"peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                      X