No announcement yet.

Is your brain Republican or Democrat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I've voted for three Republicans in 15 years of voting. Every other candidate I've ever voted for (and I vote in every election from local to federal) has been democrat. I'm voting Trump. If he doesn't build the wall and start throwing out the illegals, we vote him out of office.
    If anything, he cares for the safety of society as a whole while Hillary thinks that ISIS is the name of a vacation resort.

Comment

So the test is implying that liberals like disgusting things? It said I'm 92% conservative, which is complete nonsense. I'm a Black millennial male who thinks Obama is a Top 10-- and maybe even top 5-- president!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        67% republican,,, 33% democrat..

The questions aren't random.. They are designed to show what you are use to in everyday life. Take for instance the ****roach in someone's home.. If you weren't disgusted, then your probably use to them, probably from a poor area, most likely a democrat.. If you were disgusted, you are use to a higher standard of living and probably not in a dirty area with ****roachs and most likely republican..
        That's absolutely absurd.

Also, I responded in strong disgust to that but still got 67% Democrat.

Please, though. Provide me with other breakdowns of the questions and how they pertain to conservatism or liberalism. Like maggots consuming a steak in a trashcan, or burying my friend's dead cat.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          LOL, that test is bullschite. It said I was 77% Democrat and I hate the Democrats. The roach thing....I hate roaches but I understand why and how they could end up on someone's house. Does that mean I like or accept roaches? No, it means that I know well enought not to insult someone when I am in their home. Test is based on some generalizations that doesn't represent reality.

I'd never vote Democrat, their disdain for following the law is sickening.
          It's cool, bruh. You don't have to hate yourself anymore. Come out of the closet as a Democrat and I'll welcome you with open arms.

C'mere, big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            That's absolutely absurd.

Also, I responded in strong disgust to that but still got 67% Democrat.

Please, though. Provide me with other breakdowns of the questions and how they pertain to conservatism or liberalism. Like maggots consuming a steak in a trashcan, or burying my friend's dead cat.

Well genius, they have to pertain to conservatism or liberalism in someway, as it's been pretty accurate and not random percentages be thrown out at the end.

Anyways, you being strongly disgusted could have been part of your 33% republican.

But to think these questions are random and not linked to a conservative or liberal answer is absurd

Comment

Seriously, though : The test is just ****ing weird. I'm not sure how it correlates your responses when some of the questions are so ridiculous.

"Oh, you'd rather eat a piece of fruit than a piece of construction paper? LIBERAL!"

"What's that? You'd never eat monkey brains? CONSERVATIVE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Well genius, they have to pertain to conservatism or liberalism in someway, as it's been pretty accurate and not random percentages be thrown out at the end.

Anyways, you being strongly disgusted could have been part of your 33% republican.

But to think these questions are random and not linked to a conservative or liberal answer is absurd
                Then break down at least 5 other examples for me other than the roach one.

If it's that obvious like you say it is then breaking down 5 out of 27 shouldn't take you any time at all.

Unless you're full of **** and can't explain them, I mean.

Comment

Seriously, though : The test is just ****ing weird. I'm not sure how it correlates your responses when some of the questions are so ridiculous.

"Oh, you'd rather eat a piece of fruit than a piece of construction paper? LIBERAL!"

"What's that? You'd never eat monkey brains? CONSERVATIVE!"
                  They are absurd questions but they linked somehow, and I think you nailed it in both examples

Comment

Then break down at least 5 other examples for me other than the roach one.

If it's that obvious like you say it is then breaking down 5 out of 27 shouldn't take you any time at all.

Unless you're full of **** and can't explain them, I mean.
                    I'm not taking the test again,,, we all saw the questions, the answers given are obviously linked to some sort of right/left scale

Comment

60% republican, 40% liberal. I think all the questions about animals are testing if you're a tree hugger therefor likely a lib, but I do respect all animals myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X