Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: You'll See a New Khan, Wasn't Motivated For Foes Like Algieri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope so.

I would love to see the old Khan again.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Funny that a ATG like MAnny can be motivated and shutdown Algieri but a regular guy like Khan cant ... Serioulsy Khan is his own biggest fan. HE cant think straight
      woah woah
      Box-Office would have something to say about that

Comment

So then why did you cherrypick them for you dumbass?

Comment

This guy has so many excuses for his **** performances..

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            He said he was extremely motivated for Algieri, because he wanted to beat him in more impressive fashion than Pacquiao's 6 knockdown, 12-0 demolition.

He instead scraped a close decision because he's not that good.
            ^^^^^^100 percent correct

Comment

When your opponent needs to motivate you chances are your not a very good pro!
              Making excuses is another fault no one wants to hear from a pro, if your not motivated to train hard for your opponent why are you fighting him!
              Khan should be begging to fight Algieri again, Chris chased him all over the ring and made Khan look like a fool! Without Chris changing his style completely there would have no fight at all!
              Khan looks like a life time amateur boxer who can't make the switch to pro boxing. He reminds me of Howard Davis, an outstanding amateur who struggled past 3 rounds to dominate 2 of the 3 minutes per round needed to be successful.
              When your speed punching is the biggest asset in your offense you need to move laterally and in & out and use the movement to control each round.
              He seems to struggle when opponents decide to walk him down and challenge his punching power. I believe his biggest problem is his methodology which is void of the willingness to accept some stress. Every fighter must take on some punches and adversity as they accept the challenge of more talented opponents. He seems to not want to take the challenge.
              Maybe it is his chin but I think its a deeper problem that has to do with accepting challenges and not worrying about failures!
              The greats fighters that ever fought lost bouts, its part of their maturation.
              Ray

Comment

lol man this guy is so damn stupid.. sad part is he believes that crap that comes out his mouth

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                  This guy has so many excuses for his **** performances..
                  And he's already got one lined up for this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                    So what version of "new" Khan are we onto now?

3.0? 4.5?
                    A new KO'd Khan? No wait.. we've seen that version before.

Comment

I hope Khan shuts the **** up after Canelo Ko's him. I'm really really tired of his mouth. He never shuts up. They showed him in the Andre Ward dressing room the other night and same thing,his mouth never stopped moving. He was probably telling Ward how he was going to move up to light heavy after beating Canelo and beat him too. Fury better watch put Khan is moving on up to take his strap.

Comment

Working...
                      X