Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has taken on the riskier fights in their career; Manny or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
    Not to mention Floyd fights them at the end of there career when there passed there best! Strategically timing when to fight opponents.

Pretty sure he fought Zab coming of a loss to 10 loss journeyman Baldomir.
    Who else did Floyd fight at the end of their career using strategic timing Homer?

Comment

I'd say Pacquiao by far.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Answer me a question though, the whole word in 2011 was saying that Shane Mosley was shot, Pacfans, Floyd Fans, Boxing Media....

So Pac has a choice of fighting Mosley, Berto (Undefeated WBO champ at the time), and Paul Williams who was saying he would come down in weight....

Why did Manny fight Mosley?
        Because manny is a scared cherry picker. U happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          Nah not really, sorry I don't get happy about hearing bad things about anybody.

Comment

Ardent Pac lovers can't stand up for themselves one on one debating so they often create these threads believing a chorus of ignorance will overcome lone voices of reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              He's not only just a scared cherry picker. He's a "got his dick knocked in" scared cherry picker!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Ardent Pac lovers can't stand up for themselves one on one debating so they often create these threads believing a chorus of ignorance will overcome lone voices of reason.
                I started this thread and I'm not a pac lover or a floyd lover. I'm a boxing fan and interested in everyones opinions. I have my own and so does everyone else.
                Dont read too much into it.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Lmmfao! Elegantly said too I might add.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    I started this thread and I'm not a pac lover or a floyd lover. I'm a boxing fan and interested in everyones opinions. I have my own and so does everyone else.
                    Good post. Chav is objective as far as I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      In this forum, it isn't hard to figure out what the responses will be.

Comment

Working...
                      X