Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-13-2018, 07:00 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2310 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,222,930.54
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3 View Post
Plant coming out looking good here its only him and his coach vs the crew
Seems like black dude is with Caleb too, I don't know how that sht ended BUT I hope someone came to back Caleb after the cutt.

Caleb threw a punch but they teamed up on the trainer, btches move.
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-13-2018, 07:04 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1954 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,297,672.33
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

I love this ***** but it’s funny because the same ppl hating on Jose would be praising broner for “selling “ the fight.

I like how little big bro David just in the back ready to fuuck someone up
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:12 AM #13
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 3867 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 311,696,162,220,018,171,904.00
Total Points: 100,311,696,162,220,014,567,424.00
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

It’s a beetch move, whether it’s broner, Judah or Conan!!! I couldn’t give a phuck who it is or what race they are, you don’t do beetch sh^t like that. You are only tough when you have your goons with you. I see people like that all the time, when it comes to one on one they have zero to give. He better back up that tough guy move tonight or am going to clown his as^.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:22 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
It’s a beetch move, whether it’s broner, Judah or Conan!!! I couldn’t give a phuck who it is or what race they are, you don’t do beetch sh^t like that. You are only tough when you have your goons with you. I see people like that all the time, when it comes to one on one they have zero to give. He better back up that tough guy move tonight or am going to clown his as^.
Naw Fuuck that we got hipocrits here because theirs alotta ppl bashing Jose for the same ***** guys like Floyd, broner etc have done in the past hmmmm wonder why
Old 10-13-2018, 07:38 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
VatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,000,000,001,079,999,725,568.00
i like ur avatar - zab191 Thanks for the stream! - mathed No Message - mathed 

Runs for his life? Caleb is the only one who looks good in this video.
VatoMulatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:46 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatoMulatto View Post
Runs for his life? Caleb is the only one who looks good in this video.
If backing down when someone steps to you face to face but then tries to sucker punch when ppl are in in between you means “looking good” then don’t know what to tell ya

The bias in strong in this board
Old 10-13-2018, 08:09 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
VatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,000,000,001,079,999,725,568.00
i like ur avatar - zab191 Thanks for the stream! - mathed No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
If backing down when someone steps to you face to face but then tries to sucker punch when ppl are in in between you means “looking good” then don’t know what to tell ya

Step to your face when you got your crew to back you up if something goes wrong?? Caleb was outnumbered. Acting like a tough guy when you bring your friends to confront someone is just silly.
VatoMulatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 08:18 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatoMulatto View Post
Step to your face when you got your crew to back you up if something goes wrong?? Caleb was outnumbered. Acting like a tough guy when you bring your friends to confront someone is just silly.
Oh you mean kinda like how Crawford brought his whole damn family to try and punk Jose at the gym.

Please Tell me how did you feel about that?

Did Jose end up “looking good” to you in that video too?
Old 10-13-2018, 08:20 AM #19
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 10136 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 252,361,255,437,057,193,410,560.00
Total Points: 252,361,255,437,157,152,063,488.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

This dude is out of control. Trying to bully everyone with that toxic cholo gangster mentality. No wonder he got shot.

He might have roid rage too judging from all that acne.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 08:24 AM #20
Boxing

Quoted: 17249 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,357,575,790,471,197,753,344.00
Total Points: 174,357,575,790,471,197,753,344.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post

When did he back down you clown? He tried to keep his trainer out of it when the low class vermin tried to attack him.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
benavidez, caleb, hands!, jose, life!, plant!, punks, runs, throws

User Tag List