Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-16-2018, 10:25 PM #1
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -473,991,875,327,787,204,608.00
Total Points: -286,791,874,482,786,107,392.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 
Default Lounge Scorecards for last night.

Let's see them. I just rewatched the fight and this is my official in depth review. I don't see any other way the rounds could have gone. This is the story of the fight, and if you have any problems with my rounds lets talk about it, because I will prove to you that my rounds are correct, even if I have to list every single ****ing punch in slow motion.

0-1 Golovkin. Establishing the jab. Canelo landing some definitive shots but Golovkin's jab accuracy is the story of the rounds
1-1 Canelo. Strong Clean Power punching and bodywork. Golovkin with the Jab, strong right hook.
1-2 Golovkin. Close round some uppercuts from both. Golovkin landed more, landed clearer did more damage and got in some straight rights.
1-3 Golovkin. Golovkin landed more, landed harder, Tore Canelo up with the jab.
2-3 Canelo. At the beginning looked like Golovkin was going to take it, landing harder landing clearer, then canelo started landing near the end of the round and stole the round with 2 strong power shots
3-3 Canelo. Canelo with the harder power shots and ripping Golovkin to the body
4-3 Canelo. Canelo landing the much harder clearer Power shots( I noticed the whore Soul_survivor gave this round to Golovkin. He must be blind. All his credibility to me is gone because Canelo clearly landed the better shots, not even debateable.)
5-3 Canelo. Canelo took over this round, establishing his dominance
6-3 Canelo. Canelo landing with more authority, Golovkin Visibly tired, no mustard in his punches.
6-4 Golovkin. Golovkin with a strong right hand and landed more leather
6-5 Golovkin. Canelo still recovering from the right hand, but fighting through it like a warrior. Golovkin did more damage.
7-5 Canelo. Easily. Golovkin with some strong shots in the first minute, but Canelo undoubtedly closed the show. The last 2 minutes was him lighting Golovkin up.

7-5 Canelo. Canelo fought like a warrior and won a well deserved victory. War Ginger. It almost makes me want to forget he roided.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 10:34 PM #2
Școala vieții

Quoted: 2189 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 274,814,938,050,111,622,610,944.00
Total Points: 274,814,938,050,111,622,610,944.00
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny Good post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Golovkin 7-5. Nearly every round was stupid close though...
BM dnobagaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 10:40 PM #3

DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Fights being hard to score is a myth. There are usually what, less than 50 clean punches landed per round?

This is what you score. Which punches landed and which punches landed hardest.

The problem is a lot of people are blind, and don't know which punches landed and which punches missed or hit gloves/arms.

That's the benefit of slow motion and replay. Once you have the replay, there's no doubt who won the fight.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:22 PM #4
Patriot

Quoted: 7669 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,293,300,473,344,830,138,744,832.00
Total Points: 1,293,300,488,344,830,010,720,256.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

1-0 Canelo. Better intro music
1-1 Golovkin. Landed more punches
1-2 Golovkin. Landed more punches
1-3 Golovkin. Landed more punches
1-4 Golovkin. Landed more punches
1-5 Golovkin. Landed more punches
1-6 Golovkin. Landed more punches
1-7 Golovkin. Landed more punches
1-8 Golovkin. Landed more punches
2-8 Canelo. Demonstrated one hell of a chin
3-8 Canelo. Man can this guy take a punch
3-9 Golovkin. Landed more punches

3-9 Golovkin. Huge robbery

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-16-2018 at 11:26 PM.
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:26 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 715 Post(s)
HOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,099,999,996,182,528.00

Problem with this fight for Canelo was he was constantly being out punched. YES he was standing right in front of GGG. GGG was landing more blows AND beating Canelo to the punch consistently. With all this it was close but could not envision a scenario where Canelo wins. GGG clearly outpointed him.
HOUDINI563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:28 PM #6
E-beef Champion

Quoted: 4036 Post(s)
Julia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,352,166,184,160,966.00
Total Points: 3,352,166,184,220,989.00
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 

7-5 Canelo
Julia Slobberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:39 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
Problem with this fight for Canelo was he was constantly being out punched. YES he was standing right in front of GGG. GGG was landing more blows AND beating Canelo to the punch consistently. With all this it was close but could not envision a scenario where Canelo wins. GGG clearly outpointed him.
List for me the rounds where canelo got outpunched.

My lounge scorecard thread is a place of truth. We're going to get to the bottom of this.

Show me the rounds.

Let's talk about it.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:43 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2322 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,091,788,592,337,686.00
Total Points: 4,091,788,592,399,262.00
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

7 5 GGG, Canelo has a hell of a chin he was rocked a couple times and hung in there.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:43 PM #9
Lounge Quant

Quoted: 5207 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,000,899,414,513.88
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Boxingscene score cards don't mean much cuz half of these guys think "stepping forwards" and "looking less tired" are ways of scoring points.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:44 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3273 Post(s)
BigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,600,295,232.07
knowledgeable - jas enjoy your pizzas bro!! - Turd Best Ever extra toppings - Turd Best Ever Legend - jas atg poster - jas 

116-112 Golovkin, could also see 115-113
BigZ44 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
lounge, night., scorecards

User Tag List