Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo says he wants to fight again in December. Jermall Charlo may be next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo says he wants to fight again in December. Jermall Charlo may be next?

Just watched the post fight interview where Canelo says he wants to fight again in December. Let's look at potential top 10 opponents that can meet that date

Jacobs/Derv - Booked for Oct 27th. Can't fight in Dec

Andrade/BJS - Booked for Oct, can't fight in Dec

That really only leaves Lemieux and Charlo. Charlo is looking for a fight and hasn't fought since April. With Golden Boy getting ready to leave HBO and Lemieux still being with HBO, I think they will push to make the Charlo fight happen. Besides, I think Charlo is the WBC mandatory.

What am I missing?

I'd like to see that.

Comment

He got a bad cut, i don't know the rules but i read yesterday that he can't fight because of that

Comment

I don't think canelos cut will heal in time for a dec bout

Comment

Canelo will continue to run from Charlo.

Comment

It's obvious that he will fight Lemieux next. Don't you guys know how boxing works yet? Yeah 2 big tough fights back to back...come on now.

Comment

Its gonna be Lemieux and Munguia for next year. That is Canelo's 2019.

Comment

No, not for December. It's gonna be a soft touch. I know Oscar was mad that O'Sullivan got KO'd

Comment

I do want Canelo vs Charlo though

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Just watched the post fight interview where Canelo says he wants to fight again in December. Let's look at potential top 10 opponents that can meet that date

Jacobs/Derv - Booked for Oct 27th. Can't fight in Dec

Andrade/BJS - Booked for Oct, can't fight in Dec

That really only leaves Lemieux and Charlo. Charlo is looking for a fight and hasn't fought since April. With Golden Boy getting ready to leave HBO and Lemieux still being with HBO, I think they will push to make the Charlo fight happen. Besides, I think Charlo is the WBC mandatory.

What am I missing?
                    Charlos were supposed to fight in October but in one of their last interviews they said they will be fighting in November....Jermall vs Triple L!

Comment

Working...
                    X