Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously hope everything is alright with Bob, one of the good guys around these parts

Comment

We need those wilder-Ortiz and Bivol-Barrera pick'ems

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        We need those wilder-Ortiz and Bivol-Barrera pick'ems
        They will be up by tonight in probably one thread(type-your-decision)

Comment

The Bivol-Barrera and Wilder-Ortiz will be in one (type-your-decision) thread.

Players, let's hear your views before we go ahead and make such thread.

Comment

Ok - another shout out for volunteers - let us know if you got the time or the inclination to help out with the Pick 'em. Also I need to get the post count up on this account because I can't edit the Table until we're up to 15 posts apparently smh.

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
              Ok - another shout out for volunteers - let us know if you got the time or the inclination to help out with the Pick 'em. Also I need to get the post count up on this account because I can't edit the Table until we're up to 15 posts apparently smh.
              Just argue with someone on this board about nothing to increase your post count dramatically... Or post some sexy pics...

Comment

Yup, that's the plan. Just waiting on BIGPOPPAPUMP to move the leaderboard over and then one of us will aim to get it updated with the Groves -Eubank and Rungvisai - Estrada results.
                nice one, sounds good

Comment

Not computer savvy but will help where I can which may not be much.

Comment

Did you just sign up on here today or just a name change?

Comment

"Pickem Crew", could you please tell us who you are (your main acct) so we know who we're talking to? It's not a matter of trust or anything. It's just that most of us know the regulars here and it's nice to know who's involved here.

BTW, thanks for picking this up, guys. I don't blame Bob at all as he's a busy guy and it became clear last year that this was a lot of work for 1 guy. Splitting it up makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X