Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Lomachenko considered world class when has a 9-1 record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure ignorance bro. Come on man this is making US all look bad.

Comment

Because he has been fighting top competition

You rather have him be 27-0 with all bums on his record ? I dont

Comment

He's had nine world title fights, only one less than Crawford. I can't believe people **** on him for skipping the boring can crushing phase and going straight to world level

Comment

i see, which fight would you say shows his most talent?

as hes so fresh to pro boxing and hes competing at world level, with more ring experience do you think he could reign as pvp no.1

has this been done before, 10 fights in and already fought many world champs?

Comment

wilder is 39-0 folks and loma is 9-1....yet most of boxing thinks loma is better, ranks his higher, and praises him more. down with racism. i hate it.

Comment

This is really a thread huh?

Loma got into the pros and aimed straight to the top, would you have preferred he wasted his prime years fighting tomato cans and started fighting for titles when he’s 33-34???

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                He doesn't fight cans. Also, he's crowd pleasing - boxing is entertainment
                He isn't crowd pleasing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  He isn't crowd pleasing to me.
                  Ya because your favs are the likes of Lara-Gausha and Ishe Smith right? If can't be entertained by Lomachenko you are NOT a boxing fan.

Comment

It's the reverse racism effect . Many think that if you don't like him but like Wilder you're a bigot. But these same hypocrites praise Joshua and hate Ward so just chalk it up as a vent thread. Loma is a fine fighter but he has a ways to go if he wants to impress me. And that's starting with the Salido rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Ya because your favs are the likes of Lara-Gausha and Ishe Smith right? If can't be entertained by Lomachenko you are NOT a boxing fan.
                      What a ****en dumb ass response, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X