Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Hatley getting an IV after the weighin, posts it on his Instagram, fight off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Hatley getting an IV after the weighin, posts it on his Instagram, fight off?

Perhaps Charles Hatley would rather have fame than fortune and prizes, even if that fame comes for all of the wrong reasons.

The super welterweight contender has managed to jeopardize his chances of contending for Jermell Charlo's WBC title following a social media post that could force the World Boxing Council and the New York State Athletic Commission ahead of their Showtime-televised bout Saturday evening from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Sometime after Friday's weigh-in, Hatley not only received an IV treatment - which is prohibited in according with the WBC's Clean Boxing Program, barring a filed exemption - but went out of his way to frame the moment on his Instagram account.

"Getting my @nutridrip to prepare for the big fight! Feeling amazing already!," Hatley posted on his Instagram, though the message has since been scrubbed from his timeline.

The matter is being looked into by the WBC, NYSAC and Showtime, all of whom declined comment at this time.
    http://fightnights.com/2017/04/22/31...ht-with-charlo

Well I was giving him the benefit of the doubt since I don't know sh^t about him with the Don King lawsuit, but this kinda proves his a f#cking dummy it would seem.

Assuming he's gonna say he thought an IV was some hospital sh^t or something & not the vitamins this company is selling via IV's. LOL, but wtf.

Comment

Lol what the hell

Comment

Is there an IV in the pic? I can't see anything. If there is no pic & these mfers sell something else besides an IV vitamin drip he might have an out or legit not did an IV.

Him deleting it isn't a good sign he didn't do something effed up doe lol.

Comment

Didn't he just sue Don King too.

Comment

Damnit, i was looking forward to seeing Charlo tonight.

Comment

if you get a IV exemption and it's done themselves by a testing agency. there is no problem with that.

but to go behind everyones back and get a random IV without the knowlege of whats documented to go in your body?

thats straight ret@rded........

Comment

He shoulda got USADA to OK it, then apply for a retrospective TUE after the fight. Then never talk about it again.

Comment

W......t........f

Comment

He's probably trying to outweigh Charlo by the same amount that Charlo's brother outweighed Williams when they fought.

Comment

Working...
                    X