Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather -- Buys $400k Rolls-Royce ... 'So Daughter Can Ride In Style'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd spending awful lots of money, maybe he got big money coming in the near future. i wonder if this is a good sign, lets hope so.

and nice car, i kinda worried teenage girl driving it. gonna be a lot of dent in that car

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      I do not get these posters..it is his ****ing money and he spends it on himself and his friends and family..why do they care?? and they call his fans fl0mo's and groupies yet they post this crap...dude sits online all damn day looking for news on Floyd
      God larry why so emotional, Floyd is superstar he may not be interesting character but he have interesting lifestyle. you certainly happy when somebody cheer him now can you just be quiet when somebody mock him,

Comment

Not that I care about his personal life, but what's the point of getting a car for your daughter at 14? Yeah, the mom would be riding it but by the time the girl hits 16, a new car would've been more relevant then, not the hand me down from your mom. Although that's a very nice hand me down.

Comment

This is nothing new. There's spoiled kids everywhere. Obviously not at that elite 400,000+ level but the Chinese students at my University drive BMW/MERCEDES cars all the time. I see new Lexus RCF'S driven by rich college kids the other day. My Mom spoiled me as well, buying me a expensive car when I did nothing to earn it or deserve it.

Floyd obviously takes it to the next level. There's normal rich(BMW/MERCEDES/AUDI/LEXUS/RANGER ROVER/ some Infinitis) etc etc and celebrity rich....(Ferrari/Rolls/Lambos)

Regardless I think it's safe to say that 99% of the young people driving nice cars did not earn it. There is no way that some early 20's guy attending school could afford a 45,000 dollar car. That's from his parents. It's common sense.

I don't even think it's wrong to spoil your kids. In the future I'm going to make sure my son or daughter's first car will be a luxury ride or a expensive sports car as well. I will make sure that I pay for everyone(college wise) and they won't have to do any work until later on in their lives. I will ensure they have a easy life.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/ri...deo-89171.html

These guys are basically driving the same cars that Floyd is driving, but they never had to get punched in the face for it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            the Big Boy bridge?
            hahahaha

You read about him getting conned for 15+ mil? He gave dude the money and then the guy disappeared lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              I wonder how much the insurance is to drive one of those. Definitely couldn't afford it even if someone gave me one of those cars for free lol
              Id sell it and get a used audi S7 lol

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                Id sell it and get a used audi S7 lol
                I would sell it and fix up my S2000 and buy a new GTI. This would cost less than 40k

Comment

Working...
                X