Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo going to duck his chance at a title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    They haven't released the PPV numbers yet, I don't think so.

And if Canelo fights Cotto and its not for the WBC title or at MW I'll be laughing my ass off. And if it is for the titles I'll be happy because then if he doesn't fight Golovkin I'll have no respect for him (since he demolishes Cotto).
    Why wouldn't he fight for the lineal WBC title? Doesn't cotto have the RING belt too?

the only reason it wouldn't happen is if HBO wouldn't let it happen. Lets not forget GGG is contractually obligated to HBO and I think canelo has a deal with showtime for the PPV. Also, HBO told goldenboy to kick rocks remember?

Comment

I'm only here trying to encourage Canelo to grab a title not disrespecting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        He is on pacs and floyds level doe..... "look at the numbers" like flowmo's like to say
        Lol no he's not. Hell jcc can get ppvs too but es def not on their level talent wise

Comment

Ducking get throw around too damn Much, I think he is Cherry Picking for match ups that can make the MOST MONEY because he is a draw and in the Position to do so. He don't...well at least he and his promoters feel like he doesn't have to "PROVE HIMSELF ANYMORE" they feel like he has already reached Pacquiao and Mayweather level as far as Drawing Power to the point in which he can just pick and choose now.

Comment

Well well well.... looks like there is another boogieman who Canelo be duckin'.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Lol no he's not. Hell jcc can get ppvs too but es def not on their level talent wise
              we arent talking about talent.. did you read what you typed? You said GBP thinks hes on the level where he doesn't need a title to have star power and make the biggest fights. It's true lol he's the 3rd biggest draw and name in the sport behind Pac and May. His PPV vs Angulo did more than Cotto VS martinez FFS

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Ducking get throw around too damn Much, I think he is Cherry Picking for match ups that can make the MOST MONEY because he is a draw and in the Position to do so. He don't...well at least he and his promoters feel like he doesn't have to "PROVE HIMSELF ANYMORE" they feel like he has already reached Pacquiao and Mayweather level as far as Drawing Power to the point in which he can just pick and choose now.
                LOL wtf are you talking about? (Trout, floyd, angulo, lara) that's cherry picking? and now cotto for the lineal MW title? or maybe GGG? how is that cherry picking?

Comment

we arent talking about talent.. did you read what you typed? You said GBP thinks hes on the level where he doesn't need a title to have star power and make the biggest fights. It's true lol he's the 3rd biggest draw and name in the sport behind Pac and May. His PPV vs Angulo did more than Cotto VS martinez FFS
                  Did you get that info from BoxRec?

Comment

What you think is taking them so long to release the Canelo-Lara numbers?

If Canelo were to grab this title he could then unify with Molina in Mexico. You said Canelo would and could fight Cotto for the 160 titles, but Canelo said himself he wants to stay at 154. So why not grab the title?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Did you get that info from BoxRec?
                      are you a f4ggot flowmo? YES? ok

Comment

Working...
                      X