Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez Punks Caleb Plant! THROWS HANDS! CALEB RUNS FOR HIS LIFE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    You don't think Crawford looks and acts like an idiot
    Where is Crawford in this video?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Why would the video stop there?
      They want to split the videos up for more views/money. New era bs

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Awww Jose has you guys talking already.

When a bruva does it “ooohh he big bad strong bruva don’t mess with him” but when a non bruva does it “ oh no he is out of line this cholo stuff has to stop now”

��
        What does black people have to do with this? You keep mentioning all black fighters but Caleb Plant is white

Comment

I looked at some of the comments on that video and dámn I didn’t know Mexicans were that racist.

Comment

I do not know who the hell is who in that stupid video

Comment

Jose Benavidez little ass better walk away. We all know you're scared of a dude three weight classes above you. Who the **** is he trying to fool? Crawford is going to beat his mediocre ass back out of the spotlight.

Comment

Lol I watched looking forward to seeing someone get punked, but Caleb kinda shut down Benavidez's entire crew. Lost a lot of respect for Jose there. Came trying to look bad while hiding behind a whole team, and still got clowned.

Pushing Crawford at the weigh-in is good publicity, this however just shows how emotionally unstable Benavidez is. Not a good look when you're going against a composed technician like Bud.

Comment

Working...
                X