• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Star Platinum View Post
    LOW IQ dog**** thread
    Are you a JoJo reference .

Comment

None of them pay me.

I watch them all.
      Hopefully they decide to make $$ together.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I'm for boxing. So put me down for whichever one is boxing.
          Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          My vote is for boxing.

Comment

I'm rooting for Boxing and the disappearance of fake boxing fans/fans that root exclusively for one promoter and hate the rest.

I subscribe to them all but here's something to ponder

Of the consensus top 10 p4p in the world, Showtime has only 1, maybe 2. DAZN has the WBSS and will get Super Fly (more than likely) so they have the best match-ups and the 2nd biggest draw in the sport (Joshua) and ESPN/TR has the two best fighters across all weight classes, Canelo and GGG are likely to be PPV or some streaming service so realistically for the $15 combined ESPN and DAZN costs you it's way better value than Showtime's stream of mismatches and far less fights in at the same cost.

Think about it WBSS+ ESPN one of the two biggest draws, the top two fighters, probably Inoue, GGG, Usyk (so 5 of the top 6), probably superfly (so Rungvisai too) and about 60-80 shows per year vs. about 20 shows and about 5-6 ring champions, mostly mismatches and zero ring champions.

I guess it's "cool" to be a Showtime/Haymon "fan" but the product has nowhere near the value if we are talking quality, volume and content.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Ol' neutral Switzerland ass.

Pick a side and start battling
              You tell me which one you're picking and I'll pick the opposite. I ain't afraid to throw hands with you son. Let's go!

Comment

Im with boxing idgaf which network the fights are on. As long as they are happening

Comment

This thread should be reserved for 2 years time.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    You tell me which one you're picking and I'll pick the opposite. I ain't afraid to throw hands with you son. Let's go!

I guess the demographics force me to ride with Arum. I'm white, so that excludes Haymon and the bruvvas. I'm American, so I can't ride with Hearn and the Brits.

Loma and ESPN, baby!

Comment

bunch of damn playa haters up in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X