Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer did the most damage to Mayweather? His physically toughest fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
    Are you a blackarican? Don't be sensitive nigga
    I'm white lol

Comment

• Cotto, he contemplated on retirement after that fight. He’s never been hit more by clean jabs. He was sloppy all night, but I do believe he made it an exciting fight rather than settling to potshot.

Curved overhand right was working but still he laid too much on the ropes.

You will actually suspect he’s on peds the following fights because of his improvements

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Cotto, he contemplated on retirement after that fight. He’s never been hit more by clean jabs. He was sloppy all night, but I do believe he made it an exciting fight rather than settling to potshot.

Curved overhand right was working but still he laid too much on the ropes.

You will actually suspect he’s on peds the following fights because of his improvements
        I got no idea what you looking at, Cotto was very strong that fight Floyd fought a great fight as did Cotto, when top guys turn up on the night its competitive.

Cotto has never been physically stronger than in that fight, Floyd does that to his opponents because they got nothing to lose but huge amounts to gain by taking his scalp, and they know he is not a big puncher so they all come super motivated to beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          I got no idea what you looking at, Cotto was very strong that fight Floyd fought a great fight as did Cotto, when top guys turn up on the night its competitive.

Cotto has never been physically stronger than in that fight, Floyd does that to his opponents because they got nothing to lose but huge amounts to gain by taking his scalp, and they know he is not a big puncher so they all come super motivated to beat him.
          I do believed if Floyd fought on the outside he would’ve won it far easily albeit boring. He didn’t stick and move. He baited cotto on the ropes and in the process cotto was succesfful in most rounds. Cotto was right in there every round, eventhough Floyd was the clear winner 8-4.

Cotto hit Floyd’s head and snap them back a lot of times in the fight. Who else have done that? Who else made him bleed a lot to the nose?
          That was one of the most vulnerable Floyd I’ve seen and thought it’ll be downhill from there. But obviously was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            I do believed if Floyd fought on the outside he would’ve won it far easily albeit boring. He didn’t stick and move. He baited cotto on the ropes and in the process cotto was succesfful in most rounds. Cotto was right in there every round, eventhough Floyd was the clear winner 8-4.

Cotto hit Floyd’s head and snap them back a lot of times in the fight. Who else have done that? Who else made him bleed a lot to the nose?
            That was one of the most vulnerable Floyd I’ve seen and thought it’ll be downhill from there. But obviously was wrong.
            That's Floyd, if he got on his bike and boxed ahla JMM he is nearly untouchable, he likes to fight sometimes and people don't give him credit for it, Maidana is a perfect example of Floyd willing to rumble and then Floyd the surgeon, those are facets of his persona got nothing to to do with PEDs or any other BS, its just him.

Comment

• The fights he lost is a good bet he received damage or was toughest.
              But maidan a said he damaged floyd so I'll go with maidana

Comment

Working...
              X