Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why come bodyshots made the difference for ward, but when Maidana beat floyds body,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll need to get over it, a rematch is happening and we get the fight again...it is one thing to debate a fight but all this racial **** is disgusting

Comment

Lol. Casual fans are so cute. With their little Gloyd comparisons. Reminds me of my mom always bringing up Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        It was quite obvious he was taking it out if him with those body shots. His legs were gone, his punches lost steam and he was losing more on that inside battle. **** he almost fell over on s fee occasions. That's what good body work does. They were both just very different fights. I'm not even mad at the people who think Kovalev won but stop with the false equivalencies.
        lol he slowed with Chilemba too and he didnt punched much to the body ,judges do not give points for slowing Down, its subjective and can have many reasons

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          So if one fighter works the body but the shots are not brutally hard they dont count??
          Youre too biased so no point reasoning with you

Anyway By your logic kovalev won the fight since he outlanded ward in total punches in 6 rounds and in power punches in 7 rounds

Comment

Excellent point

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
              when in doubt..bring up Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post

lol he slowed with Chilemba too and he didnt punched much to the body ,judges do not give points for slowing Down, its subjective and can have many reasons
                He still finished stronger in the Chilemba fight. That and you ignore his very obvious reactions to taking those shots. I'm not saying Kovalev is some marathon runner. But he definitely felt those shots and they definitely affected his performance. Btw, I think Kov won due to that KD. But Wards body work got him back in the fight. I think we shall see this fight at least once more.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  your forgetting a crucial point, maidans body work was hard shots with weight behind them. Wards had no weight behind them, were more like jabs to the body than anything. I wouldnt even bother to defend a ward jab to the body lol, hardly going to hurt is it.
                  So why did Kovalev slow down???

He's soft downstairs...like most juicers.

Comment

why come? jesus...

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post

Judges give points for bodywork...which is what Ward did to slow Kovalev down.

Comment

Working...
                      X