No announcement yet.

R Kelly Dropped By Sony Music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kells from Chi-Town is gravy.

Surviving R. Kelly," Lifetime's damning documentary on the R&B star, appears to have reignited interest in his music even as many fans and celebrities condemn the artist and call to #MuteRKelly on social media.

According to numbers released Thursday by Nielsen, album sales, song sales and audio and video streams for the artist l have spiked since the Jan. 3 premiere of the three-night, six-hour docu-series that delved into claims that R. Kelly has operated a "sex cult" and that he has physically and sexually abused scores of women
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...rs/2541287002/

i am gonna listen some of his songs. Step in the name of love, i am gonna...

Comment

That i Wish song is deep.

Comment

Fiesta remix stll goes hard.

Comment

Seems like Kells only f**cked with Black women.

That's a plus in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Seems like Kells only f**cked with Black women.

That's a plus in my book.
            White girls arent as loyal.

My black homey told me that he only fuks with black woman because even if they have attitudes, they have your back when sht hits the fan. White girls will rat you out.

Comment

R Kelly dont need no Sony anyway. He is straight

Comment

innocent till proven guilty.

Its a scary ass precedent people are setting when someone can say something bad about you and with no evidence or convictions you can lose everything. Look at that white boy from the 70's show he was part of a show on netflix called the ranch, some girls said he raped em 10 years ago, no charges ever filed just some females who talked **** and netflix cut em off the series he lost a paying job.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  innocent till proven guilty.

Its a scary ass precedent people are setting when someone can say something bad about you and with no evidence or convictions you can lose everything. Look at that white boy from the 70's show he was part of a show on netflix called the ranch, some girls said he raped em 10 years ago, no charges ever filed just some females who talked **** and netflix cut em off the series he lost a paying job.
                  If accusations are real, chances are it probably did happen.

Not just from one victim, but of multiple people who have blown the whistle also.

I wouldn't trust this prick R. Kelly either, he looks like a plain outward wolf in sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                    If accusations are real, chances are it probably did happen.

Not just from one victim, but of multiple people who have blown the whistle also.

I wouldn't trust this prick R. Kelly either, he looks like a plain outward wolf in sheep's clothing.
                    that might verywell be the case but you cant just come out and say **** and demand someone lose his job without going the officall route of having what youre accussing the man of stand up to the court to deem its validity.

take that white boy from the 70's show for example, they never pressed any charges against him yet these hoes went to social media and got the metoo movement to bash netflix for keeping him on the air saying **** like "ITS LIKE HES RAPING ME ALL OVER AGAIN" when that claim itself hasnt yet been proven to be factual, so netflix killed off his charchater fired the man over nothing but accusations.

Imagine you and some girl have a bad breakup and 10 years down the road you become some successful ass dude and she still a bum ***** and then she feels some type of way and now claims this and that about you and get you fired from your job with a few tweets.

Comment

kelly should be rich forever if he saved money. they finally got him

Comment

Working...
                      X