Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao keeping it real on Maidana, never defended 154.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Give me one other instance of that happening I can't think of it ever happening before
    of what? of a top pfp fighter fighting a completely unranked fighter for a world title?

you don't have to look much further then right now

one of the very best fighters in the world, (arguably the best) terence crawford is fighting an unranked, inactive, past prime fighter that hasnt done jack **** at the weight class there fighting in.

you been drinking tonight man?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      props to pacman for keeping it 100.

His english has gotten a lot better and he has an american accent a few times.

He sounds like a surfer bro from california when he first speaks "I didnt see that"

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
        of what? of a top pfp fighter fighting a completely unranked fighter for a world title?

one of the very best fighters in the world, (arguably the best) terence crawford is fighting an unranked, inactive, past prime fighter that hasnt done jack **** at the weight class there fighting in.

No of two unranked fighters that don't campaign in the division fighting for a major vacant belt in that division

Neither Pacquiao or Margarito fought at 154 Margarito wasn't even licensed and still suspended ffs

Comment

Marg fought in Mexico at bar somewhere remember Margarito was still suspended, wasn't ranked at 154 Pacquiao obviously wasn't ranked at 154 how did that **** happen?

That's like Floyd fighting Broner for a vacant middleweight championship
          Nobody took it seriously as a title fight. It was like when Canelo fought Ricky Hatton's brother at I think about a 151 pound catchweight for a vacant 154 pound title. Nobody took that fight seriously as a title fight either.

Comment

No of two unranked fighters that don't campaign in the division fighting for a major vacant belt in that division

Neither Pacquiao or Margarito fought at 154 Margarito wasn't even licensed and still suspended ffs
            margarito fought at 154 before their fight...

point is the fight was for a paper belt, which happens a lot as i literally gave you a near exact situation to the aforementioned one

their are so many other ways to discredit pacquiao that actually make sense. whenever i see someone get all pissy about pac fighting for a paper belt ( as if hes the only one in history whos done such a thing) it just comes across as desperate and grasping for straws.

Comment

I don't like Khan and hasn't done jack since being flattened by Canelo but he is ranked 8th in the world at welterweight by the WBC, 5th by the WBA , 11th by boxrec and 4th by the WBO of which Crawford is the champ.

Comment

margarito fought at 154 before their fight...

point is the fight was for a paper belt, which happens a lot as i literally gave you a near exact situation to the aforementioned one

their are so many other ways to discredit pacquiao that actually make sense. whenever i see someone get all pissy about pac fighting for a paper belt ( as if hes the only one in history whos done such a thing) it just comes across as desperate and grasping for straws.
                I don't know what's throwing you off here so let me try this one last time

Margarito and Pacquiao were not ranked at 154 Margarito was still suspended at the time from the Mosley fight neither campaign at 154

To put this in way you can understand since you keep bringing up Crawford this would be like Khan and Crawford fighting for 160 belt at a catchweight on April 20th

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Pacquiao could still probably fight at 135. Welterweight is a good upper limit for him. He always weighs much less than his welterweight opponents. Broner will probably outweigh him by 10 pounds or more on fight night.
                  Yup he said he wants to fight at 140 but it's only happened once.

Comment

I don't know what's throwing you off here so let me try this one last time

Margarito and Pacquiao were not ranked at 154 Margarito was still suspended at the time from the Mosley fight neither campaign at 154

To put this in way you can understand since you keep bringing up Crawford this would be like Khan and Crawford fighting for 160 belt at a catchweight on April 20th
                    yes, it would be like crawford fighting khan at 160 at a cw.

Comment

"I'll fight anybody...."

Except Jeff Horn again, Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X