Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
    i ****ing hate Harold ledderman. He gave kovalev every round except the 2nd. I had the fight 3-3 going into the 7th and kovalev was turning it up before the boom. No controversy this time
    I had it 4-2 or 3-3. I said earlyu on this was going to be an interesting one after i saw how Alverez came out. Conrgats to Alverez, he just smoked a beast.

Comment

• Blame your trainer Kov, lmao.

Comment

• Holy shat. Never seen Kovalev buckled like that before. He got knocked the F**k out!

Comment

• damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Almost the same way Ward caught him. Alvarez just looped it and landed it way harder.

Alvarez is a hell of a fighter!

Comment

• Originally posted by keepemup View Post
              All those excuses Kovalev had been making after those two losses and needing a new trainer and it was all denial.

He had a good run though.
              they are two different things. he got robbed against ward and ktfo against alvarez. not everything has to be the same

Comment

• Kovalev is done, stick a fork in him

Comment

• Congrats to the new champ, he fought well, persisted and damn what a shot!

Comment

• Great win for Alvarez, weathered the storm and seized the opportunity. Kovalev is in utter shock right now. He needs to be taught how to survive.

Comment

• wow..what an upset.. the krusher is done

Comment

Working...
                      X