Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker rates Andy Ruiz a heavier puncher than Anthony Joshua.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph Parker rates Andy Ruiz a heavier puncher than Anthony Joshua.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/102759548/anthony-joshua-v-joseph-parker-andy-ruiz-punches-harder-than-anthony-joshua-claims-parker

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Joseph_parker View Post
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/102759548/anthony-joshua-v-joseph-parker-andy-ruiz-punches-harder-than-anthony-joshua-claims-parker

Thoughts?
    See if you can see what Wilder is working with next.

Comment

I think he's being honest. AJ didn't hit him with anything hard. If that's his opinion, it is what it is. He didn't seem bitter after the fight.

Comment

No surprises as no significant punches were landed. He was in survival mode for most of the fight, he sold his belt and got his payday. He didn’t really come here to win to be honest.

Comment

Yeah because Ruiz actually went forward with aggression unlike AJ and Parker didn’t back pedal most of the night

Comment

Two different type of fights and two different fighters!

Unlike Ruiz, Parker didn't come to give 100% of everything to win in a fighters home turf!

He was content right around round 4 or 5 and was ready to cash his check when the final bell rung!

His entire team were more excited than Joshua and his team was! LOL

Hope to see Ruiz get it together at some point cuz i thought he should've got the win against Parker!

Comment

To be fair nothing significant got landed and he was in a retreating defensive mode all night.
              It was Parker in their with AJ so do have to take him for his word. He doesn't seem the type to be bitter when loosing.

Comment

Andy Ruiz is a good fighter. Would be one of the best in the division if he was a few inches taller.

Joshua is such a fake nice guy with all that crap he's been saying. "yeah I did hurt him and I bust his eye up" motha****a you hit him with an elbow and barely landed anything significant the whole fight. You can say you won every round (I don't think so but whatever) but stop giving me this crap.

Then Wilder says something to the effect of it's a war in the ring - something every guy who's been in a boxing ring knows to be true - and you give him **** for that.

Comment

Who cares he fought scared against Joshua and was there for the pay day. Was in survival mode the whole fight so he never got hit with anything solid. Opinion means jack **** TBH

Comment

Parker is likely being honest he got hit hard by Ruiz Jr but never really tasted the full power of Joshua as he was always so defensive against AJ, while he traded far more with Ruiz Jr.

You only have to compare AJ's and Ruiz's performances against Zumbano Love and it's clear Joshua is actually the harder hitter.

Comment

Working...
                    X