Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Wawrzyk to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
      There was an article from MaxBoxing which floyd had taken down where he was tested positive for PEDs:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?...r-peds.229617/

^^ Here is a discussion that still survived Floyd wiping out any trace of it off the internet
      At first i'm in doubt that floyd use PEDS but after the IV'S Scandal i'm 101% sure that floyd use PEDS in every fight to gain advantage to his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        At first i'm in doubt that floyd use PEDS but after the IV'S Scandal i'm 101% sure that floyd use PEDS in every fight to gain advantage to his opponents.
        Yup,

The rumors were eye popping but they needed the IV scandal to put it all together.

In fact, its beginning to make much more sense on how USADA operates when it comes to Floyd.

How did Floyd get a RETRO TUE 3 weeks after the fight? They more than likely used a loop hole. What was it? Similar loop hole as the rumor below. Even Floyd fans brought this up.

Exceptional circumstances.

"More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample."

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          There was an article from MaxBoxing which floyd had taken down where he was tested positive for PEDs:

^^ Here is a discussion that still survived Floyd wiping out any trace of it off the internet
          Thank u sir, saved me the time of researching all this myself. Tired of hearing Floyd’s hypocritical bs about wanting to clean up the sport. Manny could have exposed him with lawsuit but sold out for money he could have earned elsewhere. I’ll copy & paste if you don’t mind to use for ammo as needed.

Comment

lol someone searched for this thread and then searched for a specific post from someone? dude's on a mission lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post

I think FloIV should be on the top of the list as PED user fighter.

Comment

Pac didn't refuse any testing.

Comment

Working...
                  X