Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Rocks, Dominates Adrien Broner For Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      goddamnit can we get some early KO's. ****ing pac fight isnt going to start until 5:30 am at this rate smh
      lmfao Im not minding barely cracked open the beer and food aint even ready yet lmfao. they on my timeline perfectly.

Comment

Why is God's name is Raushee Warren on a PPV card? ****

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          lmfao Im not minding barely cracked open the beer and food aint even ready yet lmfao. they on my timeline perfectly.
          All about timing. Just finished the steak now to relax with some brown liquor. However could go for a big KO here. At least Guevara is putting in some more effort and punches

Comment

son of a *****. i nearly fell asleep, but theres no going back now, just had my frst coffee and rolled my first blunt of the night/morning

Comment

This fight ****ing sucks

Comment

This fight just makes me more mad at Tepora. Watch them try to put him on Pac's next undercard smh

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                  This fight ****ing sucks
                  Why you guys on here not talking about Leo Santa Cruz vs Hugo Ruiz , The reason Hugo was push to the WBA interim was to set up a future fight with Cruz

Comment

Some thing about a bet you fools dont never understand is that theirs has to be a REWARD & THRILL FOR THE PEOPLE BETTING.

$$$$ is nothing to me, you cant even put up the amount that will even scare me enough to want to do it lol so stop it.

and a SIG BET LMFAO I dont care about your sig lmfao.
                    Cop out.
                    If your so confident lay down a bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                      This fight just makes me more mad at Tepora. Watch them try to put him on Pac's next undercard smh
                      For real. This card was supposed to open with a war, instead it gets about as bad a fight as you can get. And Raushee ****in Warren is next.

Comment

Working...
                      X