No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man down
    I know the libertarian in you is fuming at the President saying he'd seize private land from landowners under the guise of a national emergency.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• What a puta...And she’s a Russsian to boot.

Comment

• Comment

• She just needs to lose a couple hundred pounds and use Trump’s special spray on orange tan.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    I see 1bad is still going strong as the most annoying poster. Mind you this guy is like 50
                    Poor 1bad65 has performed so much fellatio of Donald Trump he's given himself CTE!

Julia Slobberts is still arguably worse though with the tranny obsession.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      Poor 1bad65 has performed so much fellatio of Donald Trump he's given himself CTE!

Julia Slobberts is still arguably worse though with the tranny obsession.
                      What's the deal with you D superfans always talking about men blowing men when you cant hang in a debate???

It's a very strange phenomenon.

Oh, if you resort to insults on me again, I'll be happy to put you on ignore.

Remember..."When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

Comment

Working...
                      X