Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tardy Mayweather Drops Nasukawa 3 Times, Stops Him In 1st Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    instead of quoting me twice why don't you use the multiquote button? lol

that was fake, give me a break, did you see that kid's reaction? he reacted to that "punch" like it was coming from wilder lol

and no, no one said floyd was gonna get beat up. no one. trolls? maybe, but real posters? no, no one. gtfoh
    Cuz I'm chopping you haters down one at a time as I go.

Floyd landed a left hook to the temple & the kid also hit Floyd with a left but the youngblood couldn't stay up. People like you lied to the kid & told him Floyd was a runner & didn't hit hard but Mosely as other boxers told you if you sleep on Floyd you would be surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by james240 View Post
      If Mayweather is going to continue with these exhibition fights (which i dont mind at all) can he at least pick a upcoming boxer?

I think its great publicity for Tenshin regardless how hopeless he looked in there.
      F THAT! Pick ME! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        That ****tttt was an embarrassment

Only the bruvas supporting that crap
        Better than supporting your boy Triple L....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Beginning to wonder if contact was allowed lol.

https://deadspin.com/floyd-mayweathe...-pr-1831403827

It just looks a lot like a dive job. I would want to see the fight and look at pics more carefully... I wouldn't call it a fix, but these pics are really an awful advertisement for the ko.
          Patrick Redford is another dumb ass that "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing!"

Comment

• Originally posted by aAgger View Post
            This is easily the biggest cherry pick in recent boxing history. He fought a kid a few weight divisions below him, in his first boxing fight, and not allowing the kickboxer to kick. What a **** stain on Floyd's legacy.
            If T.B.E. lost you would of added it to his legacy so on that note stay hating

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I wrote that before it was known to be boxing only
              LMMFAO! Backing out at its finest ^

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                So if your grandmother said she would beat your ass and wanted a fight, you would oblige?
                From toddlers to moms now to grandmothers....LMMFAO!

You talking MAD L's

Comment

• Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                  Haha you must be black
                  Absolutely not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                    mate I've seen all his fights since Castillo which should of been a loss on his record do ya count McGregor as an exhibition he was a good fighter but only ever fought on home turf in Vegas with home descions going his way maidina beat the sh it out of him another loss he was handed not to mention and old Oscar noway is he the so called TBE
                    Castillo CLEARLY lost, Cheno CLEARLY lost & de la hoya CLEARLY lost. Either you need glasses or your vision is just to slow to see any of the punches. Don't EVER box for your own health.

Comment

• Originally posted by powershots View Post
                      He flew in his own referee too in kenny Payless. Crazy how kenny and joe cortez are always at the mayweather boxing gym. My ring, my gloves, my corner, my banners, my refs.
                      Its called the A-side.

Comment

Working...
                      X