Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5G in2019?

Funk that...…..Rockin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBX680Ga60c

I hate the idea of 5G, the whole thing is being pushed around the world by governments who are trying to make money out of it and keep up in a technological race.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
      I hate the idea of 5G, the whole thing is being pushed around the world by governments who are trying to make money out of it and keep up in a technological race.
      Did you watch the video? ……….Rockin'

Comment

1G was analog. 2G was digital. 3G was faster digital and images could now be sent. 4G was even faster digital and videos could now be streamed. 5G will be even faster digital allowing for the transfer of data at rates previously only dreamed of.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Did you watch the video? ……….Rockin'

Yes, I've read about this. 5G is a mesh network of many more antennas than is needed for previous networks. Its likely that there will need to be an antenna somewhere every few metres for this to work well.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            1G was analog. 2G was digital. 3G was faster digital and images could now be sent. 4G was even faster digital and videos could now be streamed. 5G will be even faster digital allowing for the transfer of data at rates previously only dreamed of.

There won't be much speed benefit, the benefit of this kind of mesh system is for IOT.

Comment

Yes, I've read about this. 5G is a mesh network of many more antennas than is needed for previous networks. Its likely that there will need to be an antenna somewhere every few metres for this to work well.
              Cancer, changing our dna,,, That is no concern of yours? ……….Rockin

Comment

Cancer, changing our dna,,, That is no concern of yours? ……….Rockin

Yes I’ve read that. We will have to wear tinfoil lined clothing.

Comment

Yes I’ve read that. We will have to wear tinfoil lined clothing.
                  You do realize that this 5G is a Chinese created system run by the Chinese? …………….Rockin'

Comment

You do realize that this 5G is a Chinese created system run by the Chinese? …………….Rockin'

Well it looks like a Chinese state backed company is going to be installing there hardware into infrastructures around the world......

What could go wrong?

Comment

Working...
                    X