Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Would Maul Usyk All Night, He'll Struggle at Heavyweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id like to see this before he jumps in v AJ

Comment

• Whyte is terrible man to fight against if you are a pure boxer. Just ask Parker. This would be very trivky for Usyk and I don’t like this fight for him. Whyte would hit him low, push him, elbow him, etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Well he certainly didn't look like it, last night against an aging, past his prime and beyond his physical peak Tony Bellew; Who cut close to 40 pounds just to make the weight limit.

Oleksandr struggled against a washed up, blown up, Light heavyweight who moved up to Heavyweight and then back down to cruiserweight. In addition, Bellew won more than three of the first six rounds of the first half of their fight against arguably one of the best pound 4 pound fighters in the world.

It wasn't until Tony slowed down from being weakened from cutting all that weight, stop throwing punches and started fighting off the back foot more, that Usyk became more aggressive and eventually scored the KO.
        You are a very knowledgeable poster so I will ignore your last post. I will put it down to getting carried away in the moment. However I will say this Mayweather vs McGregor to the untrained eye McGregor was fantastic. He caught Mayweather more times than some professional boxers have ever caught him. Albeit what was Mayweather tactic? Did you believe when he threw 7 punches in a particular round he was prepared to lose that round?

When you implement a sound game plan especially one that involves zapping your opponents energy, then realising your usually aggressive opponent wants to play counter puncher but nevertheless in order for the game plan to work you have to press the action . Also realising the tactic falls heavily in Tony’s favour because one mistake and it could be lights out. It was a masterful performance. Usyk was never in trouble. Tony hit him, so what! Usyk hit him and knocked him out and got French kissed 6 times on his forehead for his troubles

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Whyte is terrible man to fight against if you are a pure boxer. Just ask Parker. This would be very trivky for Usyk and I don’t like this fight for him. Whyte would hit him low, push him, elbow him, etc..
          Whyte wouldn’t get anywhere near him. I support Whyte too but I don’t like mediocre getting in the way of potential greatness..... I’m not from Ukraine or have any Ukraine friends or fu#cked any Ukraine girls for that matter

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Whyte wouldn’t get anywhere near him. I support Whyte too but I don’t like mediocre getting in the way of potential greatness..... I’m not from Ukraine or have any Ukraine friends or fu#cked any Ukraine girls for that matter
            No doubt that Usyk is much better boxer in amlost every way. However if this fight happens in the UK, Whyte will get away with a very dirty tactics + he would have some 30-40 pounds on Usyk.

Comment

You are a very knowledgeable poster so I will ignore your last post. I will put it down to getting carried away in the moment. However I will say this Mayweather vs McGregor to the untrained eye McGregor was fantastic. He caught Mayweather more times than some professional boxers have ever caught him. Albeit what was Mayweather tactic? Did you believe when he threw 7 punches in a particular round he was prepared to lose that round?

When you implement a sound game plan especially one that involves zapping your opponents energy, then realising your usually aggressive opponent wants to play counter puncher but nevertheless in order for the game plan to work you have to press the action . Also realising the tactic falls heavily in Tony’s favour because one mistake and it could be lights out. It was a masterful performance. Usyk was never in trouble. Tony hit him, so what! Usyk hit him and knocked him out and got French kissed 6 times on his forehead for his troubles
              You're comparing a world title fight to an exhibition fight. A good fighter to an ATG. Sit down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Exactly. That map shows Africa with a 65Iq range which is lowest in the world.
                Your ignorance is mind blowing. You are just pissed you still have not been granted access to see your mixed raced kids. Your wife at the time getting Fu#cked up the arse by your former Black best mate.You are pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  You're comparing a world title fight to an exhibition fight. A good fighter to an ATG. Sit down.
                  I was comparing tactics of a fighter if you bothered to fathom the point.

I will take that sit as I’m exhausted I will plonk my arse right on your girls face

Comment

I was comparing tactics of a fighter if you bothered to fathom the point.

I will take that sit as I’m exhausted I will plonk my arse right on your girls face
                    Tactics from an exhibition fight. Mayweather never and would never use the same tactics in a serious fight, you know why? Because it's flat out stupid to give the opponent rounds especially in the opponents hometown. Set the fight up so the opponent only needs to survive to win, master boxing tactics that.

Comment

• Usyk lost the rounds and ate straight rights on purpose guys. Those were his master boxing tactics. He had to eat straight rights for them to work.

Comment

Working...
                      X