No announcement yet.

A boxers personality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A boxers personality

Question: If you could make a "perfect" boxer, what personality and strengths would you give him? Do you want a humble, hardworking that doesnt talk much or what?

And also, feel free to mention a boxer that goes together with this personality for example: pacquiao (humble) or floyd
    Last edited by Mamo; 04-12-2019, 06:09 PM.

Ali was the best trash talker in the business so maybe his personality?

Comment

That's true. It seems like all boxers that gets the most attention are like Ali, Wilder, Floyd. Then theres the humble ones.. AJ, Manny, one of my favourites that isnt so known, Luke Jackson. Can you name any more very humble fighters that fight today? Most of the fighters from the US are trashtalkers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mamo View Post
        That's true. It seems like all boxers that gets the most attention are like Ali, Wilder, Floyd. Then theres the humble ones.. AJ, Manny, one of my favourites that isnt so known, Luke Jackson. Can you name any more very humble fighters that fight today? Most of the fighters from the US are trashtalkers lol
        Golovkin is humble fighter? He's usually quiet. Joe Joyce is humble.

Comment

The perfect boxer lets his performance do the talking ,outside the ring he says as less dumb shyte as possible !

Comment

joyce and golovkin stand out for me.both humble,genuine and charismatic. even though GGG's been trashing canelo, its genuine trash talk now which i like. Not the fake wilder/fury pantomime show
            Last edited by Prince Madison; 08-19-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah how did forget GGG.. I havent watched Joyce fight even tbh lol

Comment

Just don't act like James, you'll be much better off.

Look in to Ray Robinson. In the ring you can be a beast, out of the ring be a gentleman. If somebody wants to test you than it's somewhere in between being a beast and a gentleman. But whatever you do, do it with class..…..Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 11-03-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather's personality. Rumored to be extremely genuine & a nice guy behind the scenes to most, offensive or controversial outwardly to fans & the media & hardworking with an inhuman work ethic in the gym. Thats pretty much perfect to get max audience off of you persona while not impacting you outside the sport & while training.

I mean a couple notches on the persona dial from Floyd & you can get a Adrien Broner who doesn't know how to shut off his offensive & controversial spin towards fans & media which also seems to negatively influence his training as well. So I think Floyd gots pretty much the best of all worlds with how his persona fits into his career as a boxer.

Comment

Working...
                  X