Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd has been cheating for years with his ivys

Comment

• And he already whooped Canelos ass

Comment

• Floyd beat the cheater and his fishnet, DUI, coke sniffing promoter

Comment

• Mayweather would be a 5-4 favorite if they fought in the Spring. It would have to be at 154 though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            Your the one speaking on what Floyd makes per fight. We call people like u pocket watchers. You have no facts, u just regurgitate hearsay garbage. You should practice what you preach, and quit repeating your false facts like a broken record

I hear Fox news and cnn are hiring maybe u should apply since your so good at spreading fake news
            ok im done with a groupie like you. Your out there answering everyone who doesnt s*cck on Floyds balls lol. Great fighter but doesnt make 300 mill a fight. Still the highest paid athlete... What else you want?

Im done answering groupies. Go do your back and forth with Spoon. You 2 are made for each other

Comment

• This guy has some nerve. He’s failed multiple drug tests which have been sealed. Imagine if Manny was caught with an IV the day before they fought. It would be the lead-in story on ESPN.

Comment

• Haters gonna Hate.

CA$HNELO>money may

Let's do the math : at 28 years old lets compare the numbers.

Like I said; CA$HNELO>money may

Financially & Resume Canelo is doing way better then floyd at 28 years old.

Everyone in boxing is congratulating Canelo & happy for him , except for floyd , what a bitter mentally fragile lil coward.

Canelo signed the biggest contract in sports history like u did floyd, but he did the right way.

Boxing Opponent;
                Rocky Fielding>khabib 0-0-0 record.
                Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 10-18-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                  CA$HNELO>money may

Let's do the math : at 28 years old lets compare the numbers.

Like I said; CA$HNELO>money may

Financially & Resume Canelo is doing way better then floyd at 28 years old.
                  Good point regarding their money at the same age I didn’t think of that

Comment

• one was fighting mma guys under boxing while the other one has been popped for cheating.. who's the boxing's damage dealer among them? lmao

i think Jr was overreacting a bit. well he was known to speak trash a lot and he got mentioned while chilling alone. let the old guy do his thing and nelo should just focus on making good $$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      ok im done with a groupie like you. Your out there answering everyone who doesnt s*cck on Floyds balls lol. Great fighter but doesnt make 300 mill a fight. Still the highest paid athlete... What else you want?

Im done answering groupies. Go do your back and forth with Spoon. You 2 are made for each other
                      You've been done. Still crying about Floyd making 300 million a fight like a lil ho. Another broke pocket watcher. Go cry in the car Lil boy that's right he's the highest paid athlete who made 300 million and broke all revenue records dont hate appreciate then maybe your little broke azz will see some money in your pathetic excuse of a life jealous of Floyd making that 300 lol what a clown. Move along kid no one asked you for your lame opinion anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X