Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Austin Trout - Go Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Austin Trout - Go Face To Face in LA

Charlo, Trout Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten super welterweight world champion Jermell Charlo and former world champion Austin Trout went face-to-face Tuesday as they met with media in Los Angeles to discuss their showdown Saturday, June 9 live on SHOWTIME from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kinda sucks seeing Trout become a stepping stone

Comment

I'd love to see Trout score the upset. He's been in there with everyone and seems like one of the good guys in the sport. Plus his wife is sexy.

Comment

Trout sold out to the White man a long time ago when he married that White devil wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          I'd love to see Trout score the upset. He's been in there with everyone and seems like one of the good guys in the sport. Plus his wife is sexy.
          This! I'd love to see Trout get the win.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Trout sold out to the White man a long time ago when he married that White devil wife.
            Sold out to the white man? Why? Because he doesn't act like ass hole charlo?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't bring his kids to the fight. I remember when he was dropped by Lara and a moment later you saw his family in the crowd. His son was crying hysterically. It was f-cking heartbreaking watching that kid cry.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Hopefully he doesn't bring his kids to the fight. I remember when he was dropped by Lara and a moment later you saw his family in the crowd. His son was crying hysterically. It was f-cking heartbreaking watching that kid cry.
                  It wasn't heartbreaking - stop being such a Soy Boy pu55y. You must have been raised by a single mom and probably a Mangina Feminst. Grow a pair, sissy. Man up!

Comment

How many times do we have to see Trout get beat up, He is going to end up getting brutality koed

Comment

Working...
                    X