No announcement yet.

Errol spence jr laughs at an amir khan fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Khan will go down swinging.
    Wsup with all this Khan hate? This guy has fkin balls man. He is a true fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Not upset just don't understand how that fight is laughable but the others aren't. Khans a decent name, he'd get good exposure for fighting him.
      Because the last time we seen Khan...

Yes fighting Khan right now is Laughable when he never accomplished **** at 147. Why does his name even come up at this point when talking about the Top Fighters at 147?

Comment

Khan will come to fight unlike the quitters

Even thought stylistically Spence is the worst style match up for Khan, it would be good to see how Spence copes with someone who moves and fights off the back foot and doesnt quit at the first sign of adversity

Spence is not as skilled as Canelo, but he has the power and size

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
          Title is a little misleading. He is about to give a serious answer, and before he can everyone else around him starts piping up and he kind of just laughs along.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            At least Khan will go down swinging.
            Wsup with all this Khan hate? This guy has fkin balls man. He is a true fighter.
            I've never understood it, he gets hated for calling out good fighters and believing in himself. He has a winners mentality, beat lots of good fighters, and all he ever wanted was to fight the best guy on the planet lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Because the last time we seen Khan...

Yes fighting Khan right now is Laughable when he never accomplished **** at 147. Why does his name even come up at this point when talking about the Top Fighters at 147?
              Hows he laughable but the fighters I mentioned aren't? Whats peterson accomplished at 147? Could maybe do it in a big UK venue which is better than these small halls. He'd beat Khan but there's not exactly fighters knocking on the door asking to fight Spence. Would imagine there would be more of a buzz for that than there was for fighting Peterson.

Comment

Spence bodies everyone at 147 right, the only person I don’t see him stopping would be Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  I've never understood it, he gets hated for calling out good fighters and believing in himself. He has a winners mentality, beat lots of good fighters, and all he ever wanted was to fight the best guy on the planet lol.
                  He gets hate because he hasnt had a solid win in 5+ years but calls out mayweather NON STOP. Thats why he gets hate, because hes a delusional arrogant prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    He gets hate because he hasnt had a solid win in 5+ years but calls out mayweather NON STOP. Thats why he gets hate, because hes a delusional arrogant prick.
                    Exxactly. Why are people surprised by this? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      Hows he laughable but the fighters I mentioned aren't? Whats peterson accomplished at 147? Could maybe do it in a big UK venue which is better than these small halls. He'd beat Khan but there's not exactly fighters knocking on the door asking to fight Spence. Would imagine there would be more of a buzz for that than there was for fighting Peterson.
                      You're ****ing Delusional and might even be mentally ill and that is not even a joke about mental illness either.

By the way Khan Lost to Lamont Peterson and struggled with Chris Algieri but I love how people have selective memory when it comes to Amir Khan and tries so hard to still make him out to be this "Big Draw That Fighters Need For Exposure"

Comment

Working...
                      X