Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quotes on Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing left to see is his chin, and how it holds up. If he passes that test, he's going to be a star.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
      This guy Joshua, unbeatable, I dont think its too early to say that he will be the best heavyweight boxer in history, if not the best boxer period in any division. He has everything, all the tools. First guy ever to stop Johnson, wow. Its like a freight train coming at you, Wilder, Klitchko, everyone at HW is in some serious trouble.

Im lying
      Wow slow down! That taking it too far!

Comment

I'm high on Joshua since his first pro fight. We will see what the future holds. I hope and I think that he will be a big name.

Comment

Originally posted by golden247 View Post
          The guys KO's wilder and pretty much every other HW out there right now. AJ appears to be learning range right now and once that's sorted he'll be a Wladimir KItschko mould fighter pre-Sanders, and Brewster.

HOF fighter who knows, but you sound foolish to even mention these terms for a fighter still in the growth phase of his career, even if his potential points to this, there's a long road ahead albeit with little competition. He will have the same issue the Klitschkos' have with poor competition.
          Joshua can shorten up his punches and throw fluid, accurate combinations in close. Wlad was never able to come close to doing that. Wlad is just a stiff 1-2 robot then and now.

Comment

Working...
          X